SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT NITIE, Mumbai

[2011] Official Thread for NITIE Admission Queries 2011-2013 session

Hii all, NITIE, Mumbai announces Admission to the following programs batch 1\. PGDIM 2\. PGDITM 3\. PGDISEM *Eligibility criteria:* All first class engineering/technology graduates are eligible to apply ( 5% relaxation for SC/ST...
Will get back to you all with cutoffs and all the queries soon, till then keep shooting them at http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/63373-2011-13-nitie-gdpi-call.html#post2564498
  • 11 Likes  
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
got the nitie call for PGDIM at 98.44 percentile...

interview on 15th March
International Management Institute, New Delhi

IMI-Delhi, ranked 9th by Business Today Survey 2014 and accredited with prestigious AMBA, SAQs and NBA, among various other accreditations; is inviting applications for PGDM, PGDHRM and PGDM-B&I for 2015-17 Batch.

Apply Now

Know more about Admissions 2015.

Download Now!
Yahoo..... PGDIM call on 14th March @ 98.15 !!! very close to lower cutoff I feel, but who cares, I am through
Can you share your profile??
I have 99.46 n no call

Dont use search option on that pdf,it doesnt work.scroll down the pages.for each date there is a category wise list.
As varun has clearly mentioned before calls are strictly CAT score based.
I dont have a good profile except perhaps work ex(3+ years).thats why i've only L call at 99.44.
Got a call for PGDIM at 98.37...what a relief
Whooooo :)

Got a call for PGDIM
intv on 15th march.

just a small query, the last digit of the cat SR number is missing, i hope there is no other gaurav with similar details :)
27 1102656 GAURAV VIKAS CHOUDHARI SR672086

anyways the application number is mine only!!
Got a call for ITM at 97.49

Hi Varun,

Are you opening a new thread?
How do you get the slot changed?

Now this is strange. I haven't bagged a call for PGDITM at 97.58 even though it's been my first preference since the very beginning. I think the sectionals have sky-rocketed from the 65 odd last time & my 77.31 DI sectional has played spoilsport.

Varun,

Can you please clarify the cutoffs (OA & Sectional) for PGDITM & where did I lose out?

PS: I had updated my score online & also posted the score card well before the deadline.
Hi varun.

NITIE clashing with FMS on 14th.Please tell me now what is to be done ?
No call at 98.57
with min sectional (93)

Seniors please let us know what is the cutoff and selection criteria?
got a call at 98.44... was slightly pensive while checking the results.. searched for my name and it said not found.. then i kept scrolling through the list and my name was there... last digit of CAT Reg Number is snipped off..

gd pi date 14 march... i hope nitie changes it.. i have fms on the same date.. even 15th march would be fine with me.. varun/seniors - any info abt change of date ??
Congrats all those who have got the calls :cheers:

Please continue here for further discussion http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/63373-2011-13-nitie-gdpi-call.html#post2564498

can you please share the cut offs fr this year..
Got call @ 99.19
GD/PI on 14th March
  • 3 Likes  
XLRI( BM batch of 2014) UDT'10,KDT'10
Congrats all those who have got the calls :cheers:

Please continue here for further discussion http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/63373-2011-13-nitie-gdpi-call.html#post2564498
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
got in for IM at 99.46
@ varun sir,
can you please mention the cutoffs for all 3 courses
and procedure for change of slot.
Could you please confirm whether your CAT reg num is correctly displayed there??

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

444 people follow this discussion.