[2011-2013] TISS HRMLR GD/PI Call getters discussion

Congratulations to everyone who made it.:cheerio: However, remember that the real battle starts here. I will start by mentioning the weightage assigned for the final selection: Written-70 GD-30 PI-70 Tentative dates f...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 68   

If there are any TISS centre for Human resource management and labor studies people present here...could you please please send me a copy of your syllabus???..
kinda need it urgently

plz tel me d addrs whr v hav to snd our documnts.......plz hlppppp

Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

plz tel me d addrs whr v hav to snd our documnts.......

Swaroopa S Says
Hi , I want to know whether u guys have received a mail as expected from TISS ?? Which gives us the details of the fee structure .. Also when we have to go there for a medical check up why do we need to send docs thro post when we are anyways going to TISS??

u need to send those letters at the earliest so that they can see how many are accepting the seats and to move the waiting list candidates
  • 1 Like  
I think the thread had served its purpose well and its the time we move the discussions to "Final call getters thread"
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/64925-2011-13-tiss-hrmlr-final-9.html#post2657153

@Mods:

Kindly close the thread
Anvesh Chunduri MA ( HRM &LR ) Class of 2013 http://anvesh87.blogspot.in/
Hi , I want to know whether u guys have received a mail as expected from TISS ?? Which gives us the details of the fee structure .. Also when we have to go there for a medical check up why do we need to send docs thro post when we are anyways going to TISS??

No even I am checking my inbox. No mail as such. Also called TISS and they told me to check mail for details. I am also waiting..........

i have recieved a mail yesterday.pasting it here.
Along with the mail, there is also an attachment of fees challan with my name, course applied on it
fees asked to pay was 31500 (plus 50 extra for bank)

Acad/Admissions 2011-13/11 April 11, 2011

Dear Candidate,

Greetings !!!

Congratulations on getting selected to the PG Programme of the TISS.
We wish to share some important information related to admission
procedure.

1. All selected candidates are sent the printed challans with this
email with his/her name and the amount to be paid. The break up of
fees can be checked from the Institute website. You are required to
take a print out of the challan and remit the fees in any branch of
the State Bank of India. Bank will not accept part payment.

2. Hostels are generally not allotted to the first year students. In
case, there arises a vacancy, hostel will be allotted. All hostel
residents have to become members of the Dining Hall. The charges for
the hostel for the first semester are given below :

Hostel fees (including deposits) Rs. 9,250.00
Dining Hall fees (including deposits) Rs. 14,400.00
Total Rs.23,650.00

3. For those who are staying outside the campus and wish to become
members of the Dining Hall should pay the Dining Hall fees as below.

Dining Hall fees (including deposits) Rs.14,400.00

4. You can join as a member of the Dining Hall after the verification
of your documents is over, and admission is confirmed.

5.The deposits and fees for the Dining Hall and Hostel can be paid at
the Cash Counter of the Institute, not later than June 13, 2011.

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Neela Dabir
Registrar
  • 1 Like  
Anvesh Chunduri MA ( HRM &LR ) Class of 2013 http://anvesh87.blogspot.in/

Oh ok but we cant pay the fees till we get the fee structure and challan :(

Also,do we have to send the documents by registered post (which all documents other than offer letter,acceptance letter and fee related stuff)or scan and mail them?? And cant we provide them with the required docs during the medical examination n original document verification visit to TISS??

Medical examination date is : 12th April to 2nd May right ??(i read somewhere 15th april to 2nd may)??

No even I am checking my inbox. No mail as such. Also called TISS and they told me to check mail for details. I am also waiting..........
  • 1 Like  

Hi guys check out the thread.. this is for those who could not make it up to TISS this time but are passionate enough to crack it the following year!

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/reattempting-tiss-aspirants-25064985

Cheers!!!

• 4 Likes  
Total Marks112.25 /175ResultRegret - Not Selected

WHY I M FEELING THERE IS SOME ERROR SOMEWHERE :(
MY PI WENT GREAT !
HOW CAN I CHECK :(

hey i think the same for my pi mks.even my pi went pretty well.i am thnkng of callng TISS tomorrow..dont knw if it wud be of any help but i wanna giv it a shot.plz do lemme knw if u find out nythng.

p.s. i am an MSW candidate
Cant believe!!
Just 22 marks in GDPI!! :oops::oops:
It was a decent one!!
Anyways, jo hota hai achchhe ke liye hota hai!! :lookround:
Congrats to fellow puys who are selected!! :cheerio:

dnt feel so dejected..thr are ppl as lucky as me..aftr a pretty gud pi i scored 11/95:oops::oops:..i dnt thnk anyone can beat dat..how cud i be so wrong in assessing the interviewer's response..i thought i had almost made it

p.s. i am an msw candidate
obc cateory..wl3..
any obc ppl if u are planin to drop tiss plz lz plz pm me..it wud be very helpful fr me..

and puys any idea abt the waitlist movement of last year and year before last..??
do i have any chance to get into tiss ???

Hey dear ,last year only one person from obc category(waitlisted 1) was able to get through.According to the trend generally very rarely anyone from obc leaves his seat.But still you should nt lose hope.Wait for the waiting list.
RajuSingh
tiss 2010-12
m.a. hrm

obc cateory..wl3..
any obc ppl if u are planin to drop tiss plz lz plz pm me..it wud be very helpful fr me..

and puys any idea abt the waitlist movement of last year and year before last..??
do i have any chance to get into tiss ???

• 1 Like  

congrats swaroopa

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

175 people follow this discussion.