[2011-2013] NMIMS Bangalore Admission Queries

Its admissions time and there would be more questions than answers. We, the students of NMIMS, Bangalore, are here to answer any queries that you might have about the institute. Good Luck to all and looking forward to seeing you all on campus...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 28   

For NMIMS Bangalore Admission Queries please visit the following link
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2012-2014-nmims-bangalore-admission-queries-25070300

To get the feel of Campus' activities, kindly visit thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-nmims-bangalore-25058714

Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure

Leaving nmims bangalore ! Best of luck guys

tanvisinha08 Says
Hey this year cutoff is as low as 145 compared to last years.Also total no of seats are around 75,so how are they gonna provide quality placements.this year they have concentrated to just fill up the seats ie quantity over quality

This year there were 5 phases of rounds for selection in to nmims banglore....for phase 1 the cutoff was for ppl who had applied only for banglore)few were only selected from this phase i.e.good quality candidates

for phase 2/3(ppl who had applied only to mumbai campus but missed the cutoff by 2-3 marks i.e.209 or 207 etc...) it was over 200...

for phase 4/5 ppl who were waitlisted for mumbai campus were offered banglore seats...

so overall nmims have selected good quailty students...also many are experienced ppl in this batch...
  • 2 Likes  
NMIMS-Bangalore(2011-13)

Hey this year cutoff is as low as 145 compared to last years.Also total no of seats are around 75,so how are they gonna provide quality placements.this year they have concentrated to just fill up the seats ie quantity over quality

Hi

Heard that NMIMS offers flat to students
can anybody pls tell me whats the cost of the same?
Thanks
u might be talking about Hostel...they are flat turned hostel and for twin sharing room its 9400/month..with outstanding facilities
  • 1 Like  

Hi

Heard that NMIMS offers flat to students
can anybody pls tell me whats the cost of the same?
Thanks

firezone918 Says
is thr anywhr in nmims website or any other blog whr the fees is shown....we need it for Loan and al Purposes...Plz let us know any hard copy of admission letter or fees list will be given...which usually all other collegs do

It will be written on your Admisson/result Documnet..
or you can conatct Mr Ashish (Registrar, NMIMS, Banagalore). He will you a letter that is accepted by all banks.
moderators

I request u to please close this thread

we already have a new thread up and running
adc Says
4,00,000 per year excluding hostel fees
is thr anywhr in nmims website or any other blog whr the fees is shown....we need it for Loan and al Purposes...Plz let us know any hard copy of admission letter or fees list will be given...which usually all other collegs do

4,00,000 per year excluding hostel fees

As you must be knowing that PGDM at NMIMS Bangalore started in 2010. We are the first batch. So no question of Final Placements yet. But for the Summer Internship almost every body have been placed in well recognized companies.

hii,
Sorry for posting really late...hope me sharing my experience helps people
I had my interview on march 1st....we were only around 8 people in that slot. We dint have any presentation as such nor any question answer session, so I am quiet clueless about the placement scene. We were called for our GD...had a good GD ! The topic was " Is a common man better off in India than US?" It went on for 15 minutes. The panelists were good...good faculty members (external faculty) the one I interacted with told me that he was a faculty from IRMA ! This was then followed by PI round each of us was grilled for 15-20 mins by the panelists who were present for the GD.
All of us in that batch were people with work ex ! Also people with different scores were present...there was a girl with 239 someone with 145 my score is 185...so it was a mix !
But just 8 people for one slot was a little surprising !
Overall it was ok.

hi.. even i ws in the same slot..I ve been selected for pgdm bangalore.. I want to know the Fee structure for bangalore.. I hav arnd 14 months work ex.. I wanto know if it is actually worth quitting my job for a seat in bangalore campus
firezone918 Says
all i got is one id....and i applied only for Banaglore campus....but esults....god...y is it showing invalid........and all you guys who got results from first phase...from whr u gett he seperate bangalore id...i didt got any mail or anything from them..:oops:

the situation is very clear
If u have simply one nmat id
u have to use that only
talk to nmims enquiry about
check the verification security code it is uppercase/lowercase specific
check ur dob which u entered at time of form filling...
all de best...
please note that u have to enter the nmat id which u had created at the time of registration for bangalore/hyderabad pgdm programme only.

This is for those candidates who have 2 nmat ids for mba and pgdm programme...

For further queries please feel free to ask...
all i got is one id....and i applied only for Banaglore campus....but esults....god...y is it showing invalid........and all you guys who got results from first phase...from whr u gett he seperate bangalore id...i didt got any mail or anything from them..:oops:

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

139 people follow this discussion.