About this discussion

Last updated

Author
UnderDog Mod @visionIIM-ACL

Tags

[2011-2012] CAT Coaching Classes Queries

Hi People, Carrying forth the tradition , here we come up with a new thread for queries related to coaching classes for 2011-12 season. In initial posts , we have tried to compile all the general queries asked by fellow puys and soluti...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 60   

wanna choose between ERUDITE and CL kolkata for classroom just to keep myslf disciplined.. suggestions !!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Can anybody please let me know about the cat turbo classes of cet king in chennai.....

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
Heyy!!!
Can you someone help me by telling which one's are the best CAT test series??
TIME or CL?
and if some other also??

You can check out the pole in the given thread...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2012-mock-test-series-discussion-and-schedule-25081179
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}

Heyy!!!
Can you someone help me by telling which one's are the best CAT test series??
TIME or CL?
and if some other also??

hi ,

Regarding time in chennai I would say worst ,Please dont choose time for cat at chennai .But the material was standard

dhruv7 Says
First of all, the classes are conducted in such a way...that you will NOT have any doubt in the material taught in the class ( I know it seems farfetched...but BYJU sir himself claims this....and I am a Byju student who can personally testify to that !)..............Apart from class concepts and questions....teachers are available for external doubts and clarifications.

external teachers are there? as in they are from BYJU?
VijayRawat Says
How's Byju Hyderabad? Anyone????

The same lectures are broadcasted everywhere and so there is no difference in the quality across different centers.
  • 1 Like  
PGPM(IM) 2014-2015  SP Jain Institute of Management and Research.  
VijayRawat Says

A friend has joined and says it is good. Some tricks and concepts are awesome.
  • 1 Like  
CAT 2012: 98.62

PG ain't the same. Should I come back or not is the question. 
dhruv7 Says
First of all, the classes are conducted in such a way...that you will NOT have any doubt in the material taught in the class ( I know it seems farfetched...but BYJU sir himself claims this....and I am a Byju student who can personally testify to that !)..............Apart from class concepts and questions....teachers are available for external doubts and clarifications.

You get my vote bro
  • 1 Like  
poorme Says
since BYJU is more like a video conference type class.. are doubt clarifying sessions possible??

since BYJU is more like a video conference type class.. are doubt clarifying sessions possible??

RahulVM Says
The entire faculty team is with VistaMind in Chennai, so worth visiting before deciding. Not sure what is the brand image problem. It is new brand with excellent teachers

I accept the fact that Vista Mind has got all Chennai TIME staffs. But generally TIME is known for giving exhaustive material and their explanations are sometimes more elaborated than what is needed. I doubt that might influence the way staff take the classes in the new venture. And, as you told, it is a new brand. But I dont think it has reached the masses yet with the proper message which should be conveyed . Still in PG I find many ppl getting confused with TIME and VM. I visited VM site also. But site is also under construction I think as many of the links shows the message of coming soon.
SPJIMR PGDM - Operations - 2013-2015
I am planning for Anna nagar CL center. Vista Mind has now got almost all the previous TIME professors from what I heard. I have been getting positive inputs regarding BYJU, no doubt about it. But I am not sure about the student support post the lecture classes. Whereas, I hope, CL or even Vistamind (which will definitely want to improve its brand image;)) will provide attention to students more because of reduced student strength. I had already subscribed for CL mocks

Thanks a lot for your instant and valuable reply.:wow:

The entire faculty team is with VistaMind in Chennai, so worth visiting before deciding. Not sure what is the brand image problem. It is new brand with excellent teachers
Kathivaran, It hugely depends on which CL center you are going to because different centres will have different trainers. CL Tambaram has good LR/DI teacher named Ajay Sir, rest all are pretty ordinary. PROC-CATS are best as per my opinion

TIME generally has a lot of batches running (weekdays/weekend), and you will get your share of good/bad teachers there. But now, TIME directors have resigned so i really dont know how they plan to take it further with the best teacher gone. AIMCATS are waste, too difficult, will hit your confidence level big tym.

BYJU also takes classes in chennai, through VSAT model. Classes are no doubt awesome and helpful, but they have only weekend classes. The other plus about them is that no matter whichever city you relocate to, the same teachers (Byju/Santosh) will continue to take your classes. MOCK CATS are decent, not great.

I hope this was helpful

I am planning for Anna nagar CL center. Vista Mind has now got almost all the previous TIME professors from what I heard. I have been getting positive inputs regarding BYJU, no doubt about it. But I am not sure about the student support post the lecture classes. Whereas, I hope, CL or even Vistamind (which will definitely want to improve its brand image;)) will provide attention to students more because of reduced student strength. I had already subscribed for CL mocks

Thanks a lot for your instant and valuable reply.:wow:
SPJIMR PGDM - Operations - 2013-2015

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

397 people follow this discussion.