PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Varun Saxena @visionIIM-ACL

Tags

[2011-2012] CAT Coaching Classes Queries

Hi People, Carrying forth the tradition , here we come up with a new thread for queries related to coaching classes for 2011-12 season. In initial posts , we have tried to compile all the general queries asked by fellow puys and soluti...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 90   
poorme Says
external teachers are there? as in they are from BYJU?

they are there for my center....but to confirm for other centers I recommend you contact them and get it cleared up....
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
I don't have ny info abt weekday classes..U may call them @ this no. - 91-33-40017777, 40017777 (Park street center)
or mail them @ cal.cl@careerlauncher.com
though Im going to join ims (Gariahat) weekend classes. for any other info you may mail me.

thnx for all the info...
Kindly pm me ur e mail id....
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

can anybody please let me know about the cat turbo classes of Cet king in Chennai...

I don't have ny info abt weekday classes..U may call them @ this no. - 91-33-40017777, 40017777 (Park street center)
though Im going to join ims (Gariahat) weekend classes. for any other info you may mail me.

thnx fr all da info...
Kindly pm me ur email id...

senior puys, an info please-- till when wl be our old TIME accounts be working?? (cat 2011)

Enhanced TIME + CL cat test series?
or Enhanced TIME + CL cat + noncat test series?
or Enhanced TIME + CL cat + noncat test series + testgym? :|

and what is MBA Test Prep@home and workshops mentioned on CL site??

senior puys, who hav given the CL AND TIME series' please help !!

thnx....!!
U have ne info abt weekday batch...??
Nd howz the mba extended program...?

sumitkumarshaw1 Says
It's Rs29,490 at Gariahat center for weekend classes (2 on sat and 2 on sunday of 2 hrs each)

thnx....!!
U have ne info abt weekday batch...??
Nd howz the mba extended program...?

Hi people,

Anyone from TIME Koramangala , Bangalore Centre?? How much time does it take to log on to the website after having re-registered with them due to the centre shifts?

maroofkhan Says
What is the fees for mba program in career launcher kolkata.....??

It's Rs29,490 at Gariahat center for weekend classes (2 on sat and 2 on sunday of 2 hrs each)

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

394 people follow this discussion.