About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Varun Saxena @visionIIM-ACL

Tags

[2011-2012] CAT Coaching Classes Queries

Hi People, Carrying forth the tradition , here we come up with a new thread for queries related to coaching classes for 2011-12 season. In initial posts , we have tried to compile all the general queries asked by fellow puys and soluti...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 90   
Hey anybody from Delhi here to help me ???
I joined CL last year for the full-time coaching, now I want to refresh my basics by joining a 3 month course for CAT 2012. But I am in a dilemna whether to join CL or TIME in Satyaniketan. Please help me by telling which is better in terms of faculty and doubt clearance

hi..
Even i joined CL last bt was totally dissapointed...then dis year sum1 told me abt AlphaNumeric..so started attending free trials session here..not taken a final call bt d faculty has been tremendous in terms of personal attention..and the pedagogy is also diff..so i think u shud also chek dis out at least for free trial sessions..
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Hello everyone. I am looking for few puys to form a study group who are seriously interested in CAT 2012; preferably who have taken CAT shot last year and are above 80+s %tilers, based in Delhi.
Any of you dedicated to a serious preparation, may pm me.
Cheerio!

Hey anybody from Delhi here to help me ???
I joined CL last year for the full-time coaching, now I want to refresh my basics by joining a 3 month course for CAT 2012. But I am in a dilemna whether to join CL or TIME in Satyaniketan. Please help me by telling which is better in terms of faculty and doubt clearance

Hey Vaibhav,

Did you join any classes... I too stay in Indirapuram and planning to join TIME noida. Need input abt TIME noida faculty and TIME vaisalli faculty.

Not sure about TIME vaisalli...
but TIME Noida is a good bet to join
:grin:
When it comes to dreams, one may falter, but only way to fail is to abandon them
Hey Vaibhav,

Did you join any classes... I too stay in Indirapuram and planning to join TIME noida. Need input abt TIME noida faculty and TIME vaisalli faculty.

hey go for CL sector 62. Its near to indrapuram n faculty s gud.

Hey Puys ..
This is Vaibhav plan to crack CAT this time .. unfortunately couldn't join class till date due to travel involved at work @ L & T.
Taking some steps and now made up my mind to join a class at DElhi/NCR.
I stay at Indirapuram.
Please can someone suggest a good class to join for prep..asap

I'v heard of CL in CP but it being far frm my place which one among vicinity of Noida /East Delhi can i go for ...
pls Help :-s

Thanx in advance.. \m/\m/

Hey Vaibhav,

Hi, I have one year work exp and I am from an Engineering background. And I am planning to start MBA preparation for the first time.
Since I live in Bangalore, what should I go for- Byju or TIME. I am really confused among the two. Feedbacks needed.

Thanks

rahulkaushik Says
I have heard a lot about Backspace Communications Kolkata ? Does anybody know about it?

Yes its becoming the no 1 in kolkata for GD,PI, Essay , personal developement , and lot more , small batches with individual attention and the faculty is from IIM A.

S i am from kolkata... plz consider that.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

397 people follow this discussion.