About this discussion

Last updated

Author
UnderDog Mod @visionIIM-ACL

Tags

[2011-2012] CAT Coaching Classes Queries

Hi People, Carrying forth the tradition , here we come up with a new thread for queries related to coaching classes for 2011-12 season. In initial posts , we have tried to compile all the general queries asked by fellow puys and soluti...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 60   

Can anyone tell me about Times correspondence course,
but when I called them in Kolkata office , they told me they have no such correspondence course now, told me to contact after 1 month.
I need those materials now. What should I do?
Has anyone else faced this?

Should I send DD to Hydrabad Office? is there any chance my order getting lost?
and how many days it takes to be delivered?
can anyone enlighten me about this Please

Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Ya i guess so

LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats
realitycheck Says
any good coaching in delhi??

TathaGat, CP.
have heard decent reviews abt Alphanumeric as well.

And than the regular ones are always there, refer earlier pages
Taming the cat artistically @ www.genesismentors.com
krishnab Says
From what i experienced they facing major challenges with respect to proper staff and facilities, so my advice would be to go for something else.

So, which one is better? Byjus??

From what i experienced they facing major challenges with respect to proper staff and facilities, so my advice would be to go for something else.

• 1 Like  
krishnab Says
I'm in jnagar batch

I am thinking of Indranagar, can you tell if i should go for it??
priyankapd Says
Which time center you are in?? I am thinking to join it tomorrow

I'm in jnagar batch
krishnab Says
Im in time bangalore and yes their management, premises and faculty have changed for the worse... :(.

Which time center you are in?? I am thinking to join it tomorrow

any good coaching in delhi??

Regards, Varun Tripathi,Team-MnC,LBSIM-PGDM(2013-15)

Im in time bangalore and yes their management, premises and faculty have changed for the worse... :(.

• 1 Like  
stalwart2012 Says
With the fiasco in 'time' , cl is a good choice . Their test series is also good , so shouldn't be a bad investment . But , at the end of the day, It's ur prep at home that counts . Good luck!

Thanks stalwart 2012, joined CL today. Starting my CAT 2012 prep from Sunday. Hopefully will crack it in my first attempt itself
IIM B PGP Class of 2015 
Shantha Says
PUYS, I've got to make a choice today. Please let me know

With the fiasco in 'time' , cl is a good choice . Their test series is also good , so shouldn't be a bad investment . But , at the end of the day, It's ur prep at home that counts . Good luck!
  • 1 Like  

Can anyone tell me if Byjus is good for VA or not....????and if not what else to do, since I am planning to go for Byjus for QA and DI and LR...Please reply

Hi Puys!

I'm a newbie, planning to start CAT 12 preparation this week. I'm from Chennai and looking to join Classes+Test series. I have three options:
1. TIME - Anna Nagar (20,000)
2. CL - Anna Nagar (12,000)
3. IMS - Anna Nagar (XX,000)

TIME is having some issues in Chennai with the splitting away of Vistamind. So I'm not sure if they can deliver.

I visited CL today and I got this package for 12,000 - 60 hours classroom, Materials, 21 tests (6+15), Test Gym, GD & PI. I also had two trial classes which were good IMO.

I've not visited IMS (It was closed today)

I'm thinking of CL as of now. (PagalGuy's recommendation is one of the main reasons). Should I go for it. I know it's too late to start but I'm confident of pulling off more than 95% since I'm good in maths (centums in 10, 12 and 4 A's in engineering) & fairly good in Verbal Ability.

What do you PUYS recommend?

PUYS, I've got to make a choice today. Please let me know
IIM B PGP Class of 2015 

Hi Puys!

I'm a newbie, planning to start CAT 12 preparation this week. I'm from Chennai and looking to join Classes+Test series. I have three options:
1. TIME - Anna Nagar (20,000)
2. CL - Anna Nagar (12,000)
3. IMS - Anna Nagar (XX,000)

TIME is having some issues in Chennai with the splitting away of Vistamind. So I'm not sure if they can deliver.

I visited CL today and I got this package for 12,000 - 60 hours classroom, Materials, 21 tests (6+15), Test Gym, GD & PI. I also had two trial classes which were good IMO.

I've not visited IMS (It was closed today)

I'm thinking of CL as of now. (PagalGuy's recommendation is one of the main reasons). Should I go for it. I know it's too late to start but I'm confident of pulling off more than 95% since I'm good in maths (centums in 10, 12 and 4 A's in engineering) & fairly good in Verbal Ability.

What do you PUYS recommend?

IIM B PGP Class of 2015 

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

397 people follow this discussion.
Events in CAT