PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

(2011-13) DMS IIT Delhi GDPI Experiences

Hi all, With the GDPI process starting today, use this thread to post your experiences. For the benefit of everyone, use the following format: *Slot* *Academic Profile* *Work Experience* *Any other achievements/accomplishments* *...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 5   

DISCUSSION IS GETTING FURTHER CARRIEDON THE FOLLOWING LINK

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2013-dms-iitd-gd-pi-call-getters-discussion-25062969

hey!!by wat tym tym results cumin out??
ny guess :D
sjmsom n vgsom results r already out!!!

Hi Hari,

Are the results of IITD coming out tomorrow (27-04-2011)?

Hey, I am not senior but I heard from both the seniors at IIT B anD IIT D that all IIT results are coming tomorrow..
  • 1 Like  

Hi Hari,

Are the results of IITD coming out tomorrow (27-04-2011)?

hw much is the course fee

varunatait Says
When will the course start this year ? I mean the exact date ?

July 25. Orientation might be held 5-7 days prior to that.
  • 2 Likes  

When will the course start this year ? I mean the exact date ?

I think it was mentioned in the presentation 91+24 (for telecom mgmt)...

• 1 Like  

what will be the number of seats in DMS this year ? last year it was around 90 and the year before that it was around 50.

I personally think that since China owns a good deal of Fed bonds, it's upto them to sell these bonds when they want etc.. their motive behind this purchase is often cited as a -ve tactic to cripple the US economy..
One reason behind this purchase was to make yuan stronger. Besides, pouring trillions of dollars into the US market raised inflation in the US.
It's true that purchasing of bonds can inject money into the economy but rapid selling can lower market values.....
After all they want to thwart the US in the long run.. don't they ?
No offence meant but the answer is not so simple I am afraid....

Thoughts on this... anyone ?.....:

P.S If I am raising this at the wrong thread, please redirect at the correct place.

Hi,

Its like this...one can commit suicide if one wants to, but one will not...
Since majority of exports from China are consumed in the US, the chinese and the americans are in a marraige of convenience...and they just cant simply part....
Unless china diversifies its markets elsewhere, which considering the scale of US consumption, is impossible in the next few decades...
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

28 people follow this discussion.