PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

(2011-13) DMS IIT Delhi Final Results

Proceed to https://spreadsheets.google.com/embe...ZjdUamJfZVE6MQ the collected data: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spr...eQ&hl;=en#gid=0
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 29   

1. I think comparing dis yr to last yr would not be a good proposition coz of d cat fiasco we had last yr and due to delayed cat results , everything got delayed, new IIMs (Ranchi, Rohtak,Raipur) coming late in purview , hence creating more confusions......BUT dis yr cat results were On-Time , new IIMs came up wid notifications On-Time, so every body knew abt dere converts earlier... and it had a domino effect as well..and hence d list exhausted in time....

2. Moreover the waitlist movement is very difficult to predict....just because of d fact, u dont know how many ppl ahead in d list, get d colgs which r better in dere priority lists...coz GDPI results r vaguely different for same person in different colgs...it all depends...and very difficult to predict....

3. I don't know if another list would be coming up , it remains IITD's decision, I donno IF dey have a view of not diluting the standard of the cut-off marks dey have set, doesnt matter if d seats go vacant.... but from student's perspective it's better to fill up seats and give dem on merit seeing d present scenario of intense competition......

BEST OF LUCK !!!!

Actually , my observation is entirely based on pagalguy's thread and previous year iit d result links. The source is authenticated that's why I was surprised.
And really hope to see next waiting list.. !

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
iamnutty Says
Now Im not hundred percent sure but I think there were Buffer calls issued last yr, however there was 0 buffer in all the lists this yr.

I dont think were buffer calls last yr..wat i know is dat last yr new IIMs movement happened quite late because of which w/l movement happened late..This yr result has come out early because of which lot of withdrawls happened..N still lot of seats going 2 get vacant due 2 old + new IIMs movement plus IIM Rohtak calling more students on 25th june 4 GDPI n of course JBIMS result hapend quite late!!
P.S. :I am jus an aspirant of IIT D and wud luv 2 see another list 2 cum out & all the above things are my personal perception!!:-P
Cheers!!!
seniors..i was going through the last year waitlist movement..and I found that last year by now..there was a movement by 15 IN GENERAL and this time ENTIRE LIST in GENERAL has been cleared.. may be i'm wrong in my observation..could you please explain hw's that possible ?

and can we expect next waitlist now ?

Now Im not hundred percent sure but I think there were Buffer calls issued last yr, however there was 0 buffer in all the lists this yr.

seniors..i was going through the last year waitlist movement..and I found that last year by now..there was a movement by 15 IN GENERAL and this time ENTIRE LIST in GENERAL has been cleared.. may be i'm wrong in my observation..could you please explain hw's that possible ?

and can we expect next waitlist now ?

FINALLY.............FINALLYYY........it happened.....

As entire General wait list candidate has been given the offer to join DMS by 8th of July, Can we expect another waitlist (if some 15-20 candidates quit)!!!!

Seniors, May please reply!!!

• 1 Like  
Mayank You are through man!! ... So am I ... All your efforts have paid off!!

You can find the list @ http://www.iitd.ac.in/WAITLIST@ADMISSION.pdf

General till 93 have cleared. (I think they included the vacant seats of other categories in this list )

Congrats!!!! It means that entire general wait list candidate has been given the offer to join the course in this list.

Mayank You are through man!! ... So am I ... All your efforts have paid off!!

You can find the list @ http://www.iitd.ac.in/WAITLIST@ADMISSION.pdf

General till 93 have cleared. (I think they included the vacant seats of other categories in this list )

• 1 Like  

I just called up the DMS office, It seems the list is in waiting for final committee approval and is expected latest by tomorrow evening. The person who picked up the call was very understanding in his reply. Hope it is true .

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

99 people follow this discussion.