(2011-13) DMS IIT Delhi Final Results

Proceed to https://spreadsheets.google.com/embe...ZjdUamJfZVE6MQ the collected data: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spr...eQ&hl;=en#gid=0
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 20   

FINALLY.............FINALLYYY........it happened.....

As entire General wait list candidate has been given the offer to join DMS by 8th of July, Can we expect another waitlist (if some 15-20 candidates quit)!!!!

Seniors, May please reply!!!

• 1 Like  
Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure
Mayank You are through man!! ... So am I ... All your efforts have paid off!!

You can find the list @ http://www.iitd.ac.in/WAITLIST@ADMISSION.pdf

General till 93 have cleared. (I think they included the vacant seats of other categories in this list )

Congrats!!!! It means that entire general wait list candidate has been given the offer to join the course in this list.

Mayank You are through man!! ... So am I ... All your efforts have paid off!!

You can find the list @ http://www.iitd.ac.in/WAITLIST@ADMISSION.pdf

General till 93 have cleared. (I think they included the vacant seats of other categories in this list )

• 1 Like  

I just called up the DMS office, It seems the list is in waiting for final committee approval and is expected latest by tomorrow evening. The person who picked up the call was very understanding in his reply. Hope it is true .

• 1 Like  

By when can we expect the next list??

• 1 Like  
Hey Fellow Seniors and batch mates

FYI

Objective Survey: Overall Rankings

Cheers To IIT Delhi faculty and Alumni !!

NMIMS above IIM I & K...IMT Ghz above FMS,IIFT & MDI... :banghead:

Hey Fellow Seniors and batch mates

FYI

Objective Survey: Overall Rankings

Cheers To IIT Delhi faculty and Alumni !!

• 2 Likes  

I converted in the last list, but I am not taking it up.
Thanks IIT-D for the convert
and thanks a lot seniors, u all were the most helpful seniors of all the gdpi processes that I attended

For all the information about IIFT, visit IIFT's official Page - https://www.facebook.com/IIFT.MBA1
mayankbvcoester Says
When is the next list to be declared???

The deadline for fee payment for the people who made it in the second list is June 23. The next list, therefore, can be expected within a few days of June 23.

When is the next list to be declared???

@Seniors

I wil be withdrawing from the course and i wil b in delhi not until 6th july..can u please tel me when is the last date to get full refund.

Withdrawal from the Programme on or before 21.7.2011 will imply refund of fees after
deducting Rs. 1,000/-. For any withdrawal after 21.7.2011 only Rs.2000/- security deposit
will be refunded.

BTW, I am quoting this straight from the offer letter. The least you could have done is to have referred to it.
  • 1 Like  

@Seniors

I wil be withdrawing from the course and i wil b in delhi not until 6th july..can u please tel me when is the last date to get full refund.

hurrah Says
No . of people who have joined faceboook community of IIT D and are in 2nd list convert will give a fair idea of how many people will join IIT d from that of second list. In the first waitlist I had checked before and had found that 10 guys had joined facebook and when finally 2nd waitlist result came it was clear from result also that waitlist moved by 26(36-10). Out of second waitlist as per facebook till now 10-11 people from second waitlist is joining. I think hardly there will be addition of 1-2 member from 2nd waitlist convert in facebook as most of those who had to join have enrolled themselves in facebook community of IIT D. so in my opinion waitlist will move by 13-14 in general and if we add vacant sheet of OBCs then in my opinion it will move by 17-18 atleast. So wait list till 79-80 have very high chance of conversion in this 3rd waitlist movement. cheers

GREAT WORK!!!!! and also don't forget that there would also be people who had taken admission initially and would be taking it back during dis period.
  • 3 Likes  
mayankbvcoester Says
I find the situation like I am conducting an Exit Poll and u don't find any reason in it. I agree that until the real results come it won't make any tangible difference but it does help all those people out there , anxious about there dreams getting realized. It does no harm if people can get indications about their conversions. The working guys like me get an idea about our conversion chances and that's how we plan our things for a well managed exit from our companies. The 3 Thanx (1 from u) i got for my post(s) indicates that IT DID HELP at first hand. I'll keep posting till it helps even a single person and there will always be at least ONE i.e ME.......

No . of people who have joined faceboook community of IIT D and are in 2nd list convert will give a fair idea of how many people will join IIT d from that of second list. In the first waitlist I had checked before and had found that 10 guys had joined facebook and when finally 2nd waitlist result came it was clear from result also that waitlist moved by 26(36-10). Out of second waitlist as per facebook till now 10-11 people from second waitlist is joining. I think hardly there will be addition of 1-2 member from 2nd waitlist convert in facebook as most of those who had to join have enrolled themselves in facebook community of IIT D. so in my opinion waitlist will move by 13-14 in general and if we add vacant sheet of OBCs then in my opinion it will move by 17-18 atleast. So wait list till 79-80 have very high chance of conversion in this 3rd waitlist movement. cheers
  • 3 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

99 people follow this discussion.