(2011-13) DMS IIT Delhi Final Results

Proceed to https://spreadsheets.google.com/embe...ZjdUamJfZVE6MQ the collected data: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spr...eQ&hl;=en#gid=0
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 16 of 29   
Hi seniors,
I have few doubts..
Wats d last date to deposit the demand draft for the hostel?? same as 19th may??
And in whose favor shud i make d ddd for the hostel...as in in the offer letter it says gils/boys hostel...so do i have to name any hotel??if yes wat options od we have for d girls hostel..
thnks in advance:)

Hi,

Regarding hostel accommodation, all you need to do now is to send a letter requesting for hostel accommodation along with your DD's. Payment for hostel can be made after your hostel allocation is confirmed, which would happen sometime in mid-July. ATB.
  • 1 Like  

Hi seniors,
I have few doubts..
Wats d last date to deposit the demand draft for the hostel?? same as 19th may??
And in whose favor shud i make d ddd for the hostel...as in in the offer letter it says gils/boys hostel...so do i have to name any hotel??if yes wat options od we have for d girls hostel..
thnks in advance:)

Hi seniors,
I have few doubts.
Wats d last date to apply for d hostel??is it 19th may only??
also in wat name shud i make d demand draft??as in the offer letter it says girls/boys hostel??so do i have to name d hostel??if yes den wat options can i have for d girls hostel??
thanks in advance:)

DMS avg salary 14.78 (i calculated)...Wow it rocks... Seniors i just want to know whether its average of all offers or the average of best offer of each individual??

bhailog, WL-78 .... koi chance hai kya????

Is it a good idea if i give the dd to Mr. M.S Tarzaan personally as mentioned as a alternative of sending our dd.

Yes, you do have that option.
is it required to write the entry no to the dd.

Yes. At least that was the case last year.
wil Mr. Tarzaan provide some reciept for the dd.

You will get the receipt, but not immediately. You would have to collect it from the department sometime before your registration.

And final of all where Mr Tarzaan sits means which dept.?

Fourth floor of the DMS building (Vishvakarma Bhavan)

@Hari
How many international offers are been made for the final placements 2011
if you have the knowledge.

for the help of wait-listed people.

Call: Confirmed
Category: OBC-NC
Will Join: No(Going to my dream College)

Thanks everyone for support provided.

• 1 Like  

Is it a good idea if i give the dd to Mr. M.S Tarzaan personally as mentioned as a alternative of sending our dd. is it required to write the entry no to the dd. wil Mr. Tarzaan provide some reciept for the dd.And final of all where Mr Tarzaan sits means which dept.?

I am also plannig to join IITD .........but Sjsom is difficult to ignore.

• 3 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

99 people follow this discussion.