(2011-13) DMS IIT Delhi Final Results

Proceed to https://spreadsheets.google.com/embe...ZjdUamJfZVE6MQ the collected data: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spr...eQ&hl;=en#gid=0
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 16 of 20   

converted ....

Have been disapointed all day because of iit b reject early in the morning and that too by specially sending regret mails ..sometimes you just dont understand what the hell went wrong in the PI.

But finally feeling relieved after Dms result ..

For those who converted : congrats
For those who didnt : trust me you deserve something better
For Wait listed people : all the very very best

• 2 Likes  

Congratulations to all the converts. Join FB group Here

All the best to WL guys

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

with all due respects sir
if DMS already knw there dnt exist so called 120 potential students for the institute why did they increased the number of seats in first place..!! 90 was enough!!!

• 1 Like  
Thanks for the response.
i have got some queries here.

1) PH waitlist went till last year, though only one candidate joined. But this time only one is waitlist that means, there wont be any other waitlist?
2)If another waitlist could be declared, then when is it going to be declared.

Please reply to these queries, as almost all the people stated in first merit list of IIT-D have converted other calls as well, as i knw . Then is there a possibility of a new waitlist.

Hi,
I'm afraid the possibility of another waitlist being put up is very remote.

Converted but not joining. Best of luck to everyone else...it was nice meeting some of you in the dorm . Also thank the seniors who helped everyone at the hostel n' on PG.

Really disappointed to see people slandering the college on the forum...i know people may have their own opinions. But, the manner in which such unsolicited 'opinions' are being bandished out....it's quite disappointing. Mods, please take action if you see fit.

• 2 Likes  

will there be anythng like WL2 or its final!! ??

seniors plzz reply..!!!:oops:

Also there are not given good rooms etc
Very poor hygiene. Any way What we can expect from a low fee school
Is it true that , no proper study facilities are like library or reading rooms etc...
I just hear from some current batch people and also when I went it was not the good place to
stay at...sorry but this is personal perception

Hi all
1) I heard that DMS have a poor internships for the current batch .
Can u let us know the exact status of the current 2010 batch summer placement data.
Kindly give data to help us in taking decision for the admission.

Rejected Will join NM now
Congrats to all the converts and ATB to those wait listed

• 3 Likes  

@pulkit,ankit modi,saurabh and others who were part of the online gd pis for dms.wssp guys? am wl 73 :O,sjmsom wl 21(should convert 14 May),nm convert...
anyways,post your updates and best wishes to you all!!!

FAKE POST
FAKE ID (look at number of previous posts)
Forget moving up the IITD waitlist, you don't deserve to even be an MBA.
No wonder what people like you do when you (unfortunately) reach higher realms of the society

hi all,

I too made it

but still a lot of confusion prevails. One of my friends is a second year students in DMS (now passing out) and although he got a very good placement from here, he told me that his experience wasn't complete. He said that as per academic curriculum DMS, is not be at par with other good b-schools. And also, though you will be here as MBA guys, but IIT is not an MBA college and you will be missing the MBA culture. This seems to hold good equally for all other IITs.

When I asked him his final decision, whether I should join or not, he said that DMS is as good an option as any other B-school and you can chose anyone (my other converts) you like. That's a good thing though, but it was his unclear attitude that troubles me. I know I can trust him because he is my very good friend, but I think he too seems to be in a dilemma for taking a decision on my behalf.

I had heard so many good things about DMS that I don't think one or two points bother me; but it was an insider's info and I can't ignore it. And academics and culture its what MBA is all about and I can't make a compromise on that. With just one option I would definitely have gone for DMS, but here I have to make a choice and I am damn confused.

So, you puys, whatever decision you take just let me know and also, for your decisions just consider yourself warned.
Thanks for the response.

1) PH waitlist went till last year, though only one candidate joined. But this time only one is waitlist that means, there wont be any other waitlist?

Please reply to these queries, as almost all the people stated in first merit list of IIT-D have converted other calls as well, as i knw . Then is there a possibility of a new waitlist.

There was no new waitlist as per last year data. The leftover seats were offered to GEN WL candidates. For more info, check this out:
Result for Admissions to IITD MBA Programme (2010-12)
Hi,

Congratulations first of all to all call getters. To those who are accepting their offers, welcome on board!
I'll just try to answer a couple of questions that have frequently been asked:

1) Why hasn't anyone been waitlisted in certain categories?
The DRC fixes a certain cutoff score for selection to the programme. Candidates who clear this cutoff score are put into the merit list and wait list. If there is no person put in the wait list, it means that only a limited number of candidates cleared the pre-determined cutoff, and were all accommodated in the main list.

2) How much will the waitlist move?
Waitlist movement has followed a varying pattern over the years. It depends on the number of people accepting their offers. We would get a clearer idea by mid-May, when the first waitlist movement would be declared.

Thanks for the response.

hi all,

I too made it

but still a lot of confusion prevails. One of my friends is a second year students in DMS (now passing out) and although he got a very good placement from here, he told me that his experience wasn't complete. He said that as per academic curriculum DMS, is not be at par with other good b-schools. And also, though you will be here as MBA guys, but IIT is not an MBA college and you will be missing the MBA culture. This seems to hold good equally for all other IITs.

When I asked him his final decision, whether I should join or not, he said that DMS is as good an option as any other B-school and you can chose anyone (my other converts) you like. That's a good thing though, but it was his unclear attitude that troubles me. I know I can trust him because he is my very good friend, but I think he too seems to be in a dilemma for taking a decision on my behalf.

I had heard so many good things about DMS that I don't think one or two points bother me; but it was an insider's info and I can't ignore it. And academics and culture its what MBA is all about and I can't make a compromise on that. With just one option I would definitely have gone for DMS, but here I have to make a choice and I am damn confused.

So, you puys, whatever decision you take just let me know and also, for your decisions just consider yourself warned.

• 2 Likes  

I could not convert!! I was really hopeful after good GD and better PI. I think my graduation marks went against me. Anyways, have XLRI call so the rejection doesn't hurt too much.

All the best to converted puys.

• 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

99 people follow this discussion.