About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

[2010] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest - Vote for your favorite avatar!

After one week of intense campaigning and nominations we have woohoo! 43 nominations! :shocked: Firstly, a big shake your booty dance for everyone who nominated themselves! :: Just to sum it up, out of 43 nominations, 23 got at least one ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 20 of 40   

@All:

I personally find some of the last few posts intended to offend and highly distasteful.When I entered this contest,I had no intention of winning it.But now its just about the winning part.

I now find the sole purpose is to undermine the opposite team and win the competition.Somewhere I am also to blame,however,the whole point in having fun is lost.I appeal to my team and to the opposition to refrain from making posts that are distasteful and offending.

• 13 Likes  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Whats to hate in this :D
Vote for Brain

Ur brain is full of SEX ??
Dude, try to control your needs, and refrain from such disgraceful posts
Female users beware of this sex minded brain
Vote for the_hate

Cheers

CEO
  • 7 Likes  
Plz dont hate yourself.Everything will be alright.Coolest avatar contest is having a negative effect on the whole hate inc.Guys please stay away from this.PLZ PLZ DONT HATE YOURSELF.

Regards,
Arindam

I thought it was your leader's brain ROFLLLL!!!! get your priorities straight atleast get your policies clear
GET YOUR "BRAIN" CHECKED!!!

Regards,
Navneet
  • 4 Likes  

i wonder in wat terms u used this phrase

aaah.. i just realised that it's a bouncer for your hate affected defective brain ( common problem of everyone in hate_inc )

People,

see these people are running a so called company but can't even understand the meaning of 3 simplest words

So, it's better to go with 'BRAIN' which atleast knows the meaning of even toughest words :cheers:
  • 2 Likes  
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Every kind find that's hate-worthy is a valuable asset to our soon to be shot squad

Plz dont hate yourself.Everything will be alright.Coolest avatar contest is having a negative effect on the whole hate inc.Guys please stay away from this.PLZ PLZ DONT HATE YOURSELF.

Regards,
Arindam
  • 3 Likes  

I Love You

i wonder in wat terms u used this phrase

now u should only use ur brain i guess .. not us

hate the way to go :drinking:
  • 5 Likes  
You are not rich until you own your mistakes - Linda Poindexter

All awesome People are voting for "The Brain".
Its a race cast your vote qucik for rajaramvarun.

USE YOUR BRAIN.VOTE FOR BRAIN.

Regards,
Arindam.
  • 7 Likes  
Every kind find that's hate-worthy is a valuable asset to our soon to be shot squad

See again the effect of your hate company .. ur defected company's policies have made you say ' i hate you '

But , our productive brain ... brain which is the key to success everywhere says

I Love You

So, now realise your mistake of spreading hatred use your brain ( if it exists anymore ) and enjoy the victory of brain on 6th May

:) Vote for Rajaram ! Vote for Brain :)

• 3 Likes  
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
hahahaha..... be intelligent and that too without brain !!

bachha log.... bina brain k intelligence :w00t: i am hearing for first time ...
ps : hate_inc has so much ruined themselves in hatred for others that they just talk about defective brains ! Seems it is the only kind find in their company

And specially people with defective brains are topping the charts...

You see, we love eradicating every thing that we hate not to forget the unworthy avtars in this contest

Ps:- I agree we have to dirty our hands while dealing with defective avtars but we will do this for Pg Ville!!

HATE RULES YOUR BRAIN KIDDO..

SO....
VOTE FOR HATE!!!

• 9 Likes  
Kaha gye saare sache PaGaLGuYs???
VOTE JARO YAARO...

jAAGO rE!!!

Dont Let YourSelf Down!!!!

so puys........
VOTE FOR THE The REAL PaGaLGuY...

I Know we all see ourselves into it....

We are Not a CAT...
We are Not a Brain...
We are Not SuperMan.......
We are Not a Fido-duplicate...
WE are just PaGaLGuYs.....................
  • 10 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

87 people follow this discussion.