About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

[2010] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest - Vote for your favorite avatar!

After one week of intense campaigning and nominations we have woohoo! 43 nominations! :shocked: Firstly, a big shake your booty dance for everyone who nominated themselves! :: Just to sum it up, out of 43 nominations, 23 got at least one ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 20 of 27   
Baap re.. PG pe baap bethe hai iske liye munna chill thoda aur stake high karo..

anyways good going

lol look whos talking! budhape mein hone se sab baap nahi hote! Sachin Tendulkar was still Sachin Tendulkar when he started in 1989...its just that the world admires him today! lets not debate on this..lets just SILENTLY vote for neha.visionary :D
  • 8 Likes  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
i was not serious buddy For me , dimaag = brain = vote for Rajaram's avatar

i was not serious buddy For me , Hatred = the_hate = vote for Abhishek's avatar

Also , you seem to vote for the person just going by the analysis of judges...

I had voted for him last night and I did the analysis today to counter your replies. I was really impressed by his two slides and other posts so my support was genuine.

And on similar lines... your avatar has reservation quota for being an oldie on PG ... with judges being friends with whom you have spent lot of time a year back ....

You remove reservation of being oldie... We , the youth brigade , will remove reservation of DT-UDT

I am a newbie on this forum. Don't know abt the oldies and their support.

But, you won't understand... until you feel it And how can a person with 'hatred' feel it

whoa !!! .. such a long reply for a not so useful post by person filled of hatred

Bhai, samajhte ho to itna lamba post kyun maara ...

People .. ignore all this ... just VOTE for Brain , Vote for Rajaram!
On winning.... all the voters who voted for us will get a grand party in AIPGM :clap:
Those not attending AIPGM will get their gifts in their home :clap:

Ab to ghooskhori bhi shuru ho gayi..Evil Brain...
  • 4 Likes  
IIM Lucknow 2012-2014 (PG Dream Team 2011 & 2010)
Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure
Vote for the brain & get an interruption free ie ban free access to Pagalguy ..huahuahua
:)

*Bows to thee*! Thank you sir for being on the right side of things!!
Everyone heard him!!
  • 4 Likes  

Vote for the brain & get an interruption free ie ban free access to Pagalguy ..huahuahua
:)

• 9 Likes  
Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

someone spamming my InboX

• 1 Like  
silent_assassin Says
and get unlimited CAT advice in future..personal attention too lol :P

Baap re.. PG pe baap bethe hai iske liye munna chill thoda aur stake high karo..

anyways good going
  • 4 Likes  

Whoaa, great to see the campaigning in full swing

The thread is already 11 pages old.

It was a difficult task to shortlist 10 for the finals, congratulations to the ones who made it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

A TrueIndian All The Besht to all the finalists - may the coolest 1 win (conditions applied) :drinking:
BTW TrueIndian Politics Consultancy i.e. Bhartiya Chunaav Jugaad Seva ab uplabhdh hai

Those interested can PM goodies and :drinking: are a must.

True

PS: Those who are considering themselves underdogs: Remember - The game has just begun - GO FOR IT full fledged !!!:grin:

PPS: Vision - Great to see your spirit dude - Although I personally liked your avatar - great to see you supporting the finalists in full swing

• 8 Likes  
Patience, Persistence & Perseverance. https://twitter.com/trueindian
abhishek_sharma Says
Dimmag lagane ki itni baat kar rahe ho to let us talk brains..pure logic..

i was not serious buddy For me , dimaag = brain = vote for Rajaram's avatar

2) I don't know the_hate personally. I voted for him because I used my brains and really appreciated this guy for using his brains during the campaigning and so did all the judges.

Hate aka abhishek is my school mate and i have met him many times Though , i met Rajaram for the first time ever just few days back ... Even if i would have not met him , i would have voted for him

Also , you seem to vote for the person just going by the analysis of judges...

Judges are human beings and they can also make mistake And human beings can also be biased by person who has spent lot of time on PG ( read oldies )

PS: i liked the ppt as well but that did change my mind about the vote... hate's avatar is cool but 'the brain ' is coolest

the brain has 39 votes: This includes 7 votes from DT-UDT members. Someone even without brain can deduce the reason behind these 7 votes.
It is the reservation quota for being the part of DT-UDT teams.

And on similar lines... your avatar has reservation quota for being an oldie on PG ... with judges being friends with whom you have spent lot of time a year back ....

You remove reservation of being oldie... We , the youth brigade , will remove reservation of DT-UDT

But I understand that politics is part and parcel of life.

Bhai, samajhte ho to itna lamba post kyun maara ...

There will be further campaigning and the popular so called Gods of DT-UDT will manipulate their fan's(the extra biased advantage) so called brains to vote for the brain.

aahh... don't attack the teams ... you will loose votes just because of that Also, clear the concept of teams... their members are not known for being God They are known for great camaraderie with people all across the country even without meeting them For them , their friend's success = their success and their friend's failure = their failure But, you won't understand... until you feel it And how can a person with 'hatred' feel it

whoa !!! .. such a long reply for a not so useful post by person filled of hatred

People .. ignore all this ... just VOTE for Brain , Vote for Rajaram!
On winning.... all the voters who voted for us will get a grand party in AIPGM :clap:

Those not attending AIPGM will get their gifts in their home :clap:
  • 7 Likes  
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **

Sorry for disappearing from the scene suddenly in the nominations thread. I thank all the judges who voted for me and wish the very best to all the finalists.

Keeping a close watch on this thread now

• 2 Likes  

JISNE THE_HATE KO VOTE NAHI KIYA USSE POORE DIN HIMESH KE GAANE SUNAYE JAYENGE

TO SAVE URSELF FROM THIS TORTURE

VOTE FOR THE_HATE
  • 13 Likes  
arre PAAPI....DUSHT BRAIN...
bhabhi ji ko pehcaan nahi raha....
isse accha to....
ki main tujhe bhi dispose hi kar du...

• 6 Likes  
I am not your rolling wheeeeelsss... I am the HIGHWAY !

precisely... i guess neha's campaign is the only one that's not doing any mudslinging at others...that is until sum1 provokes us...cute can b dangerous too!!

• 1 Like  

Raja was single when superman decided to make advances towards some girl who he assumed was Raja's girlfriend!!

Superman sirf chaddi hee ulti nahi pehenta!

• 15 Likes  
Competitors BEWARE....

JINKE KHUD KE GHAR SHEESHE KE HOTE HAIN...vo DOOSRO K GHAR PE PATTHAR NAHI FEKA KARTE....

Now even ur GF's r supporting me...

• 8 Likes  
I am not your rolling wheeeeelsss... I am the HIGHWAY !
tch tch tch....
All the other contestants(hate, brain, CK, neha) etc are just targetting other avatars. Why not bring out the good qualities of yours guys????

Lets make the contest a positive one!!!

People, Vote if you love the avatar, not bcoz you hate some other avatar!!!

Cheers

right at the beginning of the thread its said "personal attacks.....etc etc shall be tested" and its all in good humor! nothing against anyone so for that noble thought by imcoming cheers !and yet another vote for neha!!
  • 5 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

87 people follow this discussion.