[2010-2012] IMT Ghaziabad Final Results out

Finally The results are out!!! Here's the link Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad ALL DA Best
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 279   

Wish all Fellow Puys and IMTians a good luck for the journey beginning today....

• 1 Like  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
sum1 please reply...

1 mre ques...have u guys started with the assignment?does it need to be handwritten or printed?

Printed, because the very first line of the Assignment PDF mentions this.
Studying at Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More
hi seniors
if i reach the campus at 7.30 am tomorrow,will i be allotted the room at that time or will i have to wait for 2.5 hours and registration will start on 10.00 only..???

sum1 please reply...

1 mre ques...have u guys started with the assignment?does it need to be handwritten or printed?

Repeatin but ne idea if v cn submit th asignmnt in hand-writen form??

I did not get any assignment on my mail ID.

Do we have to register anywhere giving our mail id so that we can updates there ?

I do not think so. There was no such registration...
Here is the file regarding Assignment (if not uploaded earlier).
  • 1 Like  
MIOCHE Says
hey jus check ur mail yaar

I did not get any assignment on my mail ID.

Do we have to register anywhere giving our mail id so that we can updates there ?

hey everyone
I cancelled my admission today (FIN)....moments ago ...since i converted SIBM-p yesterday
Been a hell of ride here.................Started with great pride.....then become a bit apprehensive ......then a bit more.......but i thought this college is 30 yr old man ...and constantly been at top for many year and may be at top for many more
All ppl joining IMT .....enjoy it .....imt lifestyle is great........so is its culture

So enjoy dude...............will be there to solve next year aspirant query.........after all followed this thread religiously......TIA
I am off to Pune

Cnt v submit a hand-writen asignmnt?? Got no PC or laptop..

• 1 Like  

hi seniors
if i reach the campus at 7.30 am tomorrow,will i be allotted the room at that time or will i have to wait for 2.5 hours and registration will start on 10.00 only..???

we have to submit our assignments in print, is there any facility available in IMT for taking printouts?

@seniore or else
Can any one please clarify if we have to attempt part only pertaining to our specialization or the whole paper ?

In section-2 the assignment says "Attempt all questions" which i believe make it for all to attempt all questions.
Also The assignment has also parts on Economics and Business plan, which being part of any one specialization make it clearer that all questions need to be attempted.

Anyone correct me if I am wrong.
Seniors please reply

@all juniors

each and every question in the assignment shud be attempted by you irrespective of ur stream...
  • 3 Likes  
sazzy9 Says
I am flying to Delhi on sunday morning from Hyd.. I wll be reaching Delhi airport by 8:45 AM. Any1 out there who ll be reachin around the same time so that v can share a cab to Ghaziabad??

Hi i am reaching around 8:45 in the morning from abad ..i am sending u a pm kindly contact me

Great Problem!! Now we've got Assignments!
Greatest Problem.....I still haven't received the Assignment, checking my inbox every hour or so! Checked the inbox inside out, but no signs of the it!
Called the IMT some tme back.. to check if iam in or not in the first place, though ive got the final call letter but not the assignment.... Got the response that "Aapka Mailbox kharaab hoga".. now what does that mean???? Getting loads of mails since day before yesterday... but not getting the one that matters the most!!
Again called them and said it to be mailed it to another ID of mine!!! Lets c whats in store!!!
@Sumit Madan: Thank you for sending the details. atleast ive got the hang of the assignment....

Can someone give the office number which is working(I mean someone is there to respond)..need to confirm if they have send my cheque (refund)..plz help

sumit madan Says
yippieeeee.. My stream got changed from IT to FT , which was my first preference. m so happyyyyy..

Hey congrats man! Great to have you in the same stream! ATB.. meet you at IMT!
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

596 people follow this discussion.