PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

[2010-2012] IMT Ghaziabad Final Results out

Finally The results are out!!! Here's the link Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad ALL DA Best
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 419   

Hi Guys,
I am an MBA aspirant and had received admission to IMT-G PGDM (Finance) course this year. I had paid the first installment to confirm my admission. But due to all the mismanagement going on in the college I decided to cancel my admission and accordingly sent a letter to IMT-G.

I received a letter from IMT-G Admission Office along with a cheque of amount Rs. 1.79 Lac (Rs. 1000 less as per AICTE rules). When I deposited this cheque in my account, the cheque was dishonored (cheque bounced) and the reason stated was 'Drawer's signature differ'. I have informed IMT-G's admission office, but considering the time they are taking to respond I am a little worried.

Now, I have two questions:
1. Has anybody faced the same issue (or am I the only one who is singled out )
2. Can any of the seniors help me (I am ready to share my details in case u need)

• 3 Likes  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Hey Guys!
Do keep posting at Life@IMT thread.
Not a part of the IMT bandwagon, but would still love to read your experiences.

All the Best!

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

hi everyone
finally i'm at hostel of IMT
life is luking hard @IMT
5am to 12 midnight
long assgnm. to be submitted on 23rd........

So...is there going to be a new thread for us-Life @ IMT? Or from now on,continue in that existing thread?
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lifeimt-ghz-25009821

I hope lots of members will be updating all your experience at IMT...at least in the first few days...You know,there are people out there,like me who cant attend the activities from the beginning due to their exams...even though had been anxiously waiting for it! :(
I was following this thread closely from the beginning...now would do it with life@IMT thread! :)

I would be able to join you guys only on 23rd June night!

Life@IMT wala thread is going on for some years now and we intend to continue on that thread only
  • 4 Likes  

So...is there going to be a new thread for us-Life @ IMT? Or from now on,continue in that existing thread?
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lifeimt-ghz-25009821

I hope lots of members will be updating all your experience at IMT...at least in the first few days...You know,there are people out there,like me who cant attend the activities from the beginning due to their exams...even though had been anxiously waiting for it! :(
I was following this thread closely from the beginning...now would do it with life@IMT thread! :)

I would be able to join you guys only on 23rd June night!

Wish all Fellow Puys and IMTians a good luck for the journey beginning today....

• 1 Like  
sum1 please reply...

1 mre ques...have u guys started with the assignment?does it need to be handwritten or printed?

Printed, because the very first line of the Assignment PDF mentions this.
Studying at Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
hi seniors
if i reach the campus at 7.30 am tomorrow,will i be allotted the room at that time or will i have to wait for 2.5 hours and registration will start on 10.00 only..???

sum1 please reply...

1 mre ques...have u guys started with the assignment?does it need to be handwritten or printed?

Repeatin but ne idea if v cn submit th asignmnt in hand-writen form??

I did not get any assignment on my mail ID.

Do we have to register anywhere giving our mail id so that we can updates there ?

I do not think so. There was no such registration...
Here is the file regarding Assignment (if not uploaded earlier).
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

596 people follow this discussion.