[2010-2012] IIM Shillong Final Result Out

Hey guys The IIM Shillong result is out. You should be getting an email from them. Must say they have been very prompt, I got the email at 12:00 AM sharp. Gursartaj
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 9 of 20   

If there's anyone else who hasnt paid or doesnt intend to pay IIM Shillong by today, it would be helpful if you could let us know on this thread.

Hi,
Sorry for making an entry late.
Am not Joining , going to NITIE , Mumbai . WL moves by 1.:)

• 2 Likes  
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Hi,

it is very difficult to comment on waitlist movement coz it depends on a many factors including overlaps with other colleges, preference of call getters etc. etc. So predicting on the basis of last years data will actually confuse u.

I would suggest u 2 keep ur fingers crossed and wait for it.

• 5 Likes  
Seniors,

Will the course start in July 1st week like last time ? Is there any chance that more than two waitlists be announced this year ? I apologise if all these questions were repeated in earlier posts , could not find them.

Thank you

Aravindan

Hi arvindia28286,
Please find the detailed academic calendar for 2010-11 through the link below:
Academic Calendar: PG Management Program in India from IIMS

Regarding waitlists, can't say anything dude. Waitlists depend more on frequency of the first list people accepting the admission offer. That can differ on Y-o-Y basis. Moreover, this time, you guys have the first batch's final placement results also with you to decide. So, I think it is a completely different ball game this year compared to last year.

BEST OF LUCK
  • 3 Likes  

Seniors,

Will the course start in July 1st week like last time ? Is there any chance that more than two waitlists be announced this year ? I apologise if all these questions were repeated in earlier posts , could not find them.

Thank you

Aravindan

seniors ,

Any idea about the exact date of the second waitlist? Last year , authorities took about a month to get the second waitlist . Will it be the same this time?

Aravindan

the first wl movement would be known after 25th... expect atleast 10 days from that... for any announcement in the second list
  • 3 Likes  

seniors ,

Any idea about the exact date of the second waitlist? Last year , authorities took about a month to get the second waitlist . Will it be the same this time?

Aravindan

We all puys are lucky to have seniors like Diablorulez, Sarvesh Choudhary .. I was going thru last year's IIM S posts and saw puys mentored by them...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2009-2011iim-shillong-gd-pi-call-getters-profile-admissions-queries-25036531

There was lot of waitlist movement last year.. As our senior Arnab will agree with me , his name was also not featured in the first offered/waitlisted list...

So all puys who did not feature in the first list . HOPE FOR THE BEST...

All the best to all puys..

• 2 Likes  
btw,
can any senior throw sum lights on d mess food?? is it just veg or non-beg too??
Guess if both, the counters must b diff...

both..there is a menu which is decided by our elite mess comm if there is a non veg..there wld b veg too so no issues

is dere any possibility of second waitlist ???
how many seats r dere in iim-s this yr ??

ya it cant be ruled out..m sure there wld b overlaps
  • 2 Likes  
Spoilt Potatoes

please do not try to read into such things... u never know that the 3 digits of the call letter might be some kind of a code... its not necessary that 167 no means that 167 calls were given.....
  • 4 Likes  

That's terrible. Seniors, do you know what the number of buffer calls are? What are the chances of the waitlist moving at all?

• 1 Like  

In the google groups the last offer letter no i heard was 167:wow:. So they ve given many many buffer calls this season. this seriously weakens the odds of waitlist candidates getting in even if the number of seats is 120. Tough luck ...

• 1 Like  

hey could you post your offer letter no...

I got a call from IIM- Ranchi today after i filled up n paid d fees for IIM shillong!!!

does dis make me multiple IIm Call getter???

There seem to be buffer calls that have been given. Seniors, what number of buffer calls have been given?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

93 people follow this discussion.