Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

[2010-2012] IIM Shillong Final Result Out

Hey guys The IIM Shillong result is out. You should be getting an email from them. Must say they have been very prompt, I got the email at 12:00 AM sharp. Gursartaj
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 9 of 29   
Spoilt Potatoes Says
oh great. we have some hope then. ritika, what's your waitlist number?

waitlisted 10...
  • 1 Like  

But i really hope its not a huge buffer. Coz if it was a huge buffer, wy the necessity to give so much waitlist? kinda nervous but gotta wait a few more hours i guess

Spoilt Potatoes Says
I have no intentions of taking the CAT again, so im hoping against hope that this will clear for me.

All the best Potato bhai... Billi ko 2010 mein nipatna padega

one of my seniors has WL 93....
so i guess WL is given till 100.....or may be more...
As i have already posted, the guy at admissions ofc told me very politrly ,to check WL tomorrow...might be around 12 at night it mat come..
bt no point speculating..wait till tomorrow

• 3 Likes  
ABCLIKS Says
Guys, dont get too much tensed. U hv proved urself this time. U just hv to raise urself bit more in CAT 2010. So dont worry much. CAT 10 is just 6 months away...!

I have no intentions of taking the CAT again, so im hoping against hope that this will clear for me.
  • 2 Likes  
Spoilt Potatoes Says

Guys, dont get too much tensed. U hv proved urself this time. U just hv to raise urself bit more in CAT 2010. So dont worry much. CAT 10 is just 6 months away...!
ritika.parasram Says
The thing about dates is true..I downloaded it at various dates over the last 12 days and each download had the corresponding date to that day

vinoth_ceg Says
By some way, the waitlist has to move at least till 10 yaar.....

Unless of course there's a huge buffer list
I doubt the dates on the waitlist letter depend on when u download it. They are pdfs. Chances are they got updated today.

Agree with all your other points.

maybe . But i downloaded one form today morning at 8 and the date was 25th may. maybe its a routine procedure to update the dates everyday. Seeing how prompt the guys were in declaring the results and sending out mails, I m sure they would change the wording at least or send a mail to the waitlisted candidates asking them to check the renewed waitlist. By some way, the waitlist has to move at least till 10 yaar.....
I doubt the dates on the waitlist letter depend on when u download it. They are pdfs. Chances are they got updated today.

Agree with all your other points.

The thing about dates is true..I downloaded it at various dates over the last 12 days and each download had the corresponding date to that day
  • 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

93 people follow this discussion.