About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Varun Saxena @visionIIM-ACL

Tags

[2010-2011] CAT Coaching Classes Queries

Hi People, Carrying forth the tradition , PG comes up with a new thread for queries related to coaching classes . Here, in initial posts , we have tried to compile all the general queries asked by fellow puys and solutions to these quer...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 49 of 97   

Hey guys,this is arun from chennai working in infosys ,i have 91% in 10th,93% in 12th and 77% in BE CS,suggest me a good coaching class in chennai for CAT and i feel iam bad in GD nd PI,Suggest me a good coaching class for GD nd PI in chennai.Yet to attempt CAT ,Aiming to start with CAT 2011

Commenting on this post has been disabled.

hi sir,
I am from New Delhi and I want to take coaching for CAT 11.I got 31.30 percentile in CAT 10.Please guide me as to which institute should I join for cat preparation.
1. TIME CP
2. CL CP
3. TATHAGAT CP
please reply to my queries urgently. I will be obliged if VISIONIIM ACL and satwinder and Manish Harodia reply urgently.thanks a lot.

When r Munira Lokhandwala classes starting in mumbai .any idea . Please pm me the details

thx ankit for ur help...
i hav registered with time-cp

I missed out on attending the TIME noida workshop this sunday....
so still in the same confusion on which coaching to attend...
Please I request all the Puys who have taken coaching from any coaching institute in noida....to guide us which center is best for CAT 2011...
we want to start as early as possible due to lot of work in the office....!!!
:lookround:

I missed out on attending the TIME noida workshop this sunday....
so still in the same confusion on which coaching to attend...
Please I request all the Puys who have taken coaching from any coaching institute in noida....to guide us which center is best for CAT 2011...
we want to start as early as possible due to lot of work in the office....!!!

what coaching class to choose for CAT 2011, I want to start the prep in JAN 2011...
I am currently in BANGALORE.. The options I have r:

-BYJU's
-TIME(Koramangala branch)
-IMS(Koramangala branch)
-CL(Koramangala branch)

I am working (7 months exp in INFY) and am looking for weekend classes. I had given cat earlier but wit Zero prep(got around 81)...

Puys ppl help me OUt..
Thanks in Advance

According to me, Byju is better option

what coaching class to choose for CAT 2011, I want to start the prep in JAN 2011...
I am currently in BANGALORE.. The options I have r:

-BYJU's
-TIME(Koramangala branch)
-IMS(Koramangala branch)
-CL(Koramangala branch)

I am working (7 months exp in INFY) and am looking for weekend classes. I had given cat earlier but wit Zero prep(got around 81)...

Puys ppl help me OUt..
Thanks in Advance

Hi puys, dont know if this is a relevant post, but i m here to warn u of a crook called totalgadha.com

the site has some free tutorials stolen from somewhere, and each of them end saying if u want more join our cbt club,.

The cbt-club has nothing at all,. the price is 1000Rs for some 6 months, its just a set of forums where people discuss amongst themselves their doubts.

Dont join it, access the free material in teh site and leave, dont join CBT club, humble request,.

• 3 Likes  

Hi all,
I am planning to give cat 2011.this is going to my second attempt.kindly suggest me any good coaching institute in allahabad. i gave cat 2008 got 92%(without taking any coaching).

thanks
imback1

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

398 people follow this discussion.