About this discussion

Last updated

Author
UnderDog Mod @visionIIM-ACL

Tags

[2010-2011] CAT Coaching Classes Queries

Hi People, Carrying forth the tradition , PG comes up with a new thread for queries related to coaching classes . Here, in initial posts , we have tried to compile all the general queries asked by fellow puys and solutions to these quer...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 65   
Well,

I would like to have some views regarding Endeavor , IMS and P.T Education in Surat..... Which one to choose ??

No doubt, IMS got great material and India level mock tests are pretty cool...

But in Surat, Endeavor is new and i personally feel being new it will add extra efforts and give personal attention to students....on the down side, its mock tests are gonna be restricted only to the West Zone....

What you people suggest ?? How about joining Endeavor and getting enrolled in test - series of IMS or T.I.M.E ?? How's Endeavor's material ?

Replies greatly appreciated.....

Thanks

First and foremost - What is it that you desire out of a coaching institute - According to me some of the reasons why people join a coaching institute are

1. Good Study Material

2. My friend goes there

3. Good teaching.

4. Maintaining regularity throughout your preparation.

You need to look at what is your unique need - If you are good at basics and need study material alone - then joining any one from amongst TIME, IMS or CL will serve your purpose. Why even think of Endeavour or any other similar players?
In case your need is good teaching, then locally you must do a survey of whether the said institute has adequately qualified teachers. Good teachers might be there at Endeavour, or even at TIME or IMS or CL.

Last, but not the least - Never go by isolated opinions about an institute - whether online or offline - Check yourself about each and every fact mentioned by the concerned institute - Ask for demo classes etc ..
  • 2 Likes  
Live online CAT Prep @www.pfindia.com
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
In bangalore,which TIME centre is better for classroom..Jaynagar/kormangala??
I can go only at these two places..please suggest puys..have they same faculty..moreover,I will be joining weekday batch...not weekend...!!does it create a difference??

Also,please throw some light on BYJU's verbal

Please..can anybody help on this?
Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More
Well,

I would like to have some views regarding Endeavor , IMS and P.T Education in Surat..... Which one to choose ??

No doubt, IMS got great material and India level mock tests are pretty cool...

But in Surat, Endeavor is new and i personally feel being new it will add extra efforts and give personal attention to students....on the down side, its mock tests are gonna be restricted only to the West Zone....

What you people suggest ?? How about joining Endeavor and getting enrolled in test - series of IMS or T.I.M.E ?? How's Endeavor's material ?

Replies greatly appreciated.....

Thanks
NEED SUGGESTION ABOUT CARREER LAUNCHER - ADVANCED PREP COURSE
Hi all,
Can you people give me a suggestion about the career launcher's Online course "PREP ADVANCED" which comprises of

MBA Test Prep on Demand-contains 120 hrs video lectures
Test Gym
CAT Scan
CAT Test Series

Hi! -CLs pre recorded course is good - Just in case you have not made up your mind fully to join CL and are looking for other online courses - On demand or Live online - also take a look at [ www.pfindia.com ---- Since I work for this company- dont take my word at the face value - experience our course online for free from our website -
Apart from good online teaching, we also have an excellent Mock CAT test series - One of our last years Mock is available for free on our website.
Live online CAT Prep @www.pfindia.com

Hi can any one of u say.. which coaching class is better in Kochi??
TIME ya CL ??

PLs advise

NEED SUGGESTION ABOUT CARREER LAUNCHER - ADVANCED PREP COURSE
Hi all,
Can you people give me a suggestion about the career launcher's Online course "PREP ADVANCED" which comprises of

MBA Test Prep on Demand-contains 120 hrs video lectures
Test Gym
CAT Scan
CAT Test Series

hey guys howz t.i.me at vashi mumbai...is it worth spending 25k which they asking for CAT + CET short term course....plz suggest i need to join it in next week....any other option in vashi or anyhr in nabi mumbai plz let me knw...thanks

R u from alchemist.I am not sure their english.Lot f my frinds told me abt alechemist. Their number system is something for what they are famous. Otherwise they are not so good.So pleas reconsider.

Does anybody know about the FREE AIMCAT and discounts offered for AIMCAT series based on that performance??

I don't know any details about it!! :lookround:

Friend, I am not sure if TIME offers you 'free' AIMCATs. I heard that the fee for AIMCAT is 5150 (along with OMETs). A concession of 1250+ is offered for ex-TIME students.

I presume the scholarship is for the full-time classes and the discounts are hardly 4000+. The course fee would cost you 19k

I personally enquired my nearest TIME center and got this info
  • 1 Like  
PGP 2014-16, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore

hi puys
how are the byju classes at delhi?

Does anybody know about the FREE AIMCAT and discounts offered for AIMCAT series based on that performance??

I don't know any details about it!! :lookround:

mayankmychoice Says
Puys can someone plz tell that which TIME is better in Mumbai in Central Line (Between Dadar to Thane). I will be joining TIME for CAT 2011 as a test series advanced student. If possible then plz tell ranking wise i.e. 1st in Central Line, 2nd in Central Line etc. I want an overall view about the institute (Faculty wise, peer group wise, best for GD PI etc).....Pls help.....

for a test series student i wont differ much....if u are planning to join classroom program than also i wont matter much becoz they hv good faculty at each centre and most of them are taking lecture at many centres.regarding gd pi, it will be at dadar centre for all students...so its upto u to which centre to go for.....just see ur convience rest all will be taken care by time

Any good coaching classes in Nagpur? I know there is TIME and CL. But is the faculty any good? Plus, any other coaching institutes?

MA Social Entrepreneurship 2012-14, TISS :D

hey guys does anyone kno any detail about cplc?? i heard a batch of proffessors left and setup a breakaway class?? considering the fees is a little steep i really desperately need to the know how good the classes are

Hi Shubhanu

Thanks for the reply. Will AIMCATS have both online and normal paper (hardcopy) test papers ?

paper-pen tests will be few to be honest, say 2 to 3. u can ask for them however before enrolling.. they might provide more of those this time around.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

399 people follow this discussion.
Events in CAT