Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
MD SHAMIM @PAGALGUY.India

Tags

[2010-11] Good MAT Business Schools

*Hello all MAT aspirants ! * I don't think you need much introduction for this thread. This is a new season thread for our well known Good MAT B Schools thread. * *The basic purpose of this thread is to guide you in choosing the right B-Scho...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 297 of 747   
There are even better colleges with 4.5 L fees and 3-4 L average package :)

/

please specify names of such colleges.
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
damn facebook...lol,btw now i have only two options ITM Mumbai (Domvibili) and NDIM Tughlakabad campus,lets hope i make it through,about ITM Mumbai i read posts that they are shifting students from Domvibili to Navi Mumbai campus...

Hmm..All the best..Let see how it turns out to be

lkoraj Says
@cutie-pie My friend is thinking about joining NIILM-CMS noida..please shed some light on its placements ,recognitions and otherdevelopment facilities..??

Its a good college no doubt Placement is good i guess average is about 3.5-4. The only problem i faced last year was it was shifted to Greater Noida, and faced transportation problem and fees was quite high. So just these two reasons made me quit it. However important thing for me was to not to stay in a hostel which added and also the ROI factor. I have always believed that placement will be individual based. Just told you the negatives rest all is good Think about these things and take your decision.
P.S. Also talk to some senior of the college
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:

@cutie-pie My friend is thinking about joining NIILM-CMS noida..please shed some light on its placements ,recognitions and otherdevelopment facilities..??

You are not suppose to post for this :lookround:

damn facebook...lol,btw now i have only two options ITM Mumbai (Domvibili) and NDIM Tughlakabad campus,lets hope i make it through,about ITM Mumbai i read posts that they are shifting students from Domvibili to Navi Mumbai campus...

Well don't you think before reading newpapers you should learn how to talk.
Anyways reported to mods. Let them decide who is doing what.

beware of the bangirl ,rename yourself as ban.pie!!
tuhion Says
wht else u doing doing here...and for ur kind information m working in mumbai not was or is student or part of ssim. i studied about this college in hindu paper....so m telling not farting big holes like u here. go read some national newspaper first.

mr. tuhion

you are requested to hereby keep your BS language off the forum.

your posts have been deleted in the past too, for the same reason.

if we find you making such non sense remarks or comments here again, you know what would happen to your user ID on this forum.

so take care.
  • 2 Likes  
djrocker07 Says
hmm okay bye,tc

You are not suppose to post for this :lookround:

tuhion Says
wht else u doing doing here...and for ur kind information m working in mumbai not was or is student or part of ssim. i studied about this college in hindu paper....so m telling not farting big holes like u here. go read some national newspaper first.

Well don't you think before reading newpapers you should learn how to talk.
Anyways reported to mods. Let them decide who is doing what.
  • 1 Like  
There are even better colleges with 4.5 L fees and 3-4 L average package :)

Kindly don't promote your colleges here, else moderators will ban you soon. Check out the rules of the forum.

Its one of the "good" college under MAT for its PGDM course. MBA wala course was started last year i guess.
Don't believe all such ranking and weird websites. They are not authentic.

P.S. There are different level of MAT colleges- poor,decent,good,best according to me.

Hey,I am leaving now. Will get back to all your queries (if any) in the night.

hmm okay bye,tc
score is 584.xx and percentile is 65

ya but then also its one of the best colleges in delhi,thou its MBA degree is offered by PTU/MDU or may be IGNOU...hmmm,here its the college factor i believe...lol

Its one of the "good" college under MAT for its PGDM course. MBA wala course was started last year i guess.
Don't believe all such ranking and weird websites. They are not authentic.

P.S. There are different level of MAT colleges- poor,decent,good,best according to me.

Hey,I am leaving now. Will get back to all your queries (if any) in the night.
  • 2 Likes  
score is 65?? or percentile is 65??

score is 584.xx and percentile is 65

cutie.pie Says
Yes MBA degree was offered by PTU/MDU or may be IGNOU. Which makes it distance education.

ya but then also its one of the best colleges in delhi,thou its MBA degree is offered by PTU/MDU or may be IGNOU...hmmm,here its the college factor i believe...lol

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1187 people follow this discussion.