PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
MD SHAMIM @PAGALGUY.India

Tags

[2010-11] Good MAT Business Schools

*Hello all MAT aspirants ! * I don't think you need much introduction for this thread. This is a new season thread for our well known Good MAT B Schools thread. * *The basic purpose of this thread is to guide you in choosing the right B-Scho...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 292 of 747   

yes it is aicte approval .average salary is 3to 4 lakh what is yur wise decision cutie.pie.it is in thane mumbai

Commenting on this post has been disabled.
destiney Says
can any one help me abut bedekar institute. is it worth doing mba from this one my friend wish to join .

I never heard about this B school :lookround: where is it?

You may ask your friend to visit the campus and interact with seniors to get the real picture. Also check if its AICTE approved or not.

P.S. I don't think joining any b school will be not helpful and a wise decision.
  • 1 Like  
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:

can any one help me abut bedekar institute. is it worth doing mba from this one my friend wish to join .

Welcome to PG!!

Sorry couldn't reply, wasn't around.

thank you cutie.pie for helping us out :p
i know why you weren't around these days
  • 2 Likes  
hello everyone,
this question may be off topic and i am new to pg, im giving this year september mat. I was planning to give the application by hand at aima lodhi road. The last date of submission is 16th aug. Could any one tell me the timing till they will accept the application ?
Thanks.

Welcome to PG!!

The last date for Sept 2011 application was 12th August and with late fee it was 16th. Hope u have applied. Sorry couldn't reply, wasn't around.

And please continue here for Sept 2011 MAT discussion : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mat-sep-2011-queries-and-discussions-25068303
@djrocker07: You are most welcome and yeah my laptop wasn't working so wasn't around. And One request please don't indulge in personal chit chat on the forum. Thanks

hello everyone,
this question may be off topic and i am new to pg, im giving this year september mat. I was planning to give the application by hand at aima lodhi road. The last date of submission is 16th aug. Could any one tell me the timing till they will accept the application ?
Thanks.

m writing sep MAT..tel me top 10 colleges across india..
m stayng in kerala..!

to PG!!

Please continue here- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mat-sep-2011-queries-and-discussions-25068303

read a few posts...your query has already been answered there.
  • 2 Likes  

m writing sep MAT..tel me top 10 colleges across india..
m stayng in kerala..!

m really sorry for that sjd :)...just thought of sharing some experience..but it sounded advert.
will keep in mind in future..:)

• 2 Likes  
HI PUYS

ISpecifically Delhi&ncr; colleges

Amity b school (noida)
IILM
icfai gurgaon (and others except hyderabad)
Infinity business school (gurgaon)

Above mentioned colleges are usually considered by aspirants...but just to give first hand information to all of you...
I am currently doing my mba from Infinity business school and pretty much satisfied with the pedagogy,environment and the learning which m getting here....even placements are quite good.. i hope this information will help you guys to take the decision..:)

Sir, please do not advertise your college over here... Refrain yourself from doing so...If you wanna provide details regarding your college, then open a new thread and keep on posting the deatils in that particular thread...Not here......

Regards,
SJD
  • 2 Likes  
Officer Trainee Assam Education Service,Govt. of Assam

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1187 people follow this discussion.