SHOW

[2010-11] Good MAT Business Schools

*Hello all MAT aspirants ! * I don't think you need much introduction for this thread. This is a new season thread for our well known Good MAT B Schools thread. * *The basic purpose of this thread is to guide you in choosing the right B-Scho...
  • 1 Like  
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
simonmba Says
same question pls help me 2

Sorry to say but its difficult to get in 5L,
jims and jaipuria are also around 6.5% overall.....

and 61% mat didn't provide any scholarship so better give mat again and search for good college with better marks
  • 2 Likes  
International Management Institute, New Delhi

IMI-Delhi, ranked 9th by Business Today Survey 2014 and accredited with prestigious AMBA, SAQs and NBA, among various other accreditations; is inviting applications for PGDM, PGDHRM and PGDM-B&I for 2015-17 Batch.

Apply Now

Know more about Admissions 2015.

Download Now!
piarkhan Says
How is indian institute of planing and management(11PM)its iip delhi, I heard it is little bit good from other campus, its average placement is 3.5 lakh...should I join, or avoid, every one says it is fake college..

JUST forget about I I P M.....
my mat score is 61 % ,my budget is 5 lakh, I m serching good bschool in Delhi NCR
Plz suggest

same question pls help me 2
u need 2 clarrify again.paper ad delko TOI 16th Ka clear likha hai CMAT amd MAT PGDM GSM kee liyee.
so simple
piarkhan Says
How is indian institute of planing and management(11PM)its iip delhi, I heard it is little bit good from other campus, its average placement is 3.5 lakh...should I join, or avoid, every one says it is fake college..

Avoid avoid!!
piarkhan Says

its better to sit at home and invest the money you are about to pay to **** in a busines, trust me you'l be in profits

this college doesnt even provide an indian university degree( u'll face a lot of probles getting other jobs in india) and about placements..........its a 2 month affair and then you'll probably get kicked out of the company, coz ultimately u wouldnt have learned anything to support that job...........and that too then, only if u get a job.
piarkhan Says

College is not worth it , I know a person from this college

1)Never saw a single MBA book in his room
2)Never saw him study
3)Saw a compaq laptop given by the college
4)Seldom saw him goto class
5)He said placements are very bad , pple are being offered 8-10k salaries

PS: This post is based on observation and his statements :)
PPS: I think we cant discuss about this college further on this forum but i hope u got ur reply
  • 4 Likes  
piarkhan Says

It would be better for you to look forward for any reputed Recognised University or B school in India..I Think,PG Rules will not allow me to open my mouth of that kind of marketing college
i love my mom only :)  
piarkhan Says

Are you out of your mind?
Stay away from that college.
  • 1 Like  
jha varun Says
i hav option like niilm, ndim and vjim which one to choose?

Bro... Nice Options....But,i think ,you should take last option in my opinion.
Reason.....I could not tell here.Because " Mod/Admin Will come and tell, Dont try to compare with others colleges here... its against our pg rules/Policy..Otherwise we will block that thread shotly"..

Remember One Thing,South Indians are never lying...
Let Me Clarify One thing Guys,Do not take me any wrong sense,In My Knowledge,IILM-GSM campus was not accepting any month of MAT Score for PGDM(General) Course ( Strictly Prohibited ).....But If you have a Good score In XAT or CMAT( Good All India Rank ) Means above 70-75 Percentile(Strictly Followed)...then college authority will give a chance to take part in GD/PI....After That ....its depend on you...How to Perform in ur GD/PI round..Dats All.

For Other PGDM Courses like IB,FS,MM ......Mat score will accept ,no doubt.
i hav option like niilm, ndim and vjim which one to choose?
piarkhan Says
How is ishan institute, noida

avoid at all cost
piarkhan Says
How is ishan institute, noida

Ishan Institute , sorry buddy , i have no idea about the placement regarding that institute..May be fee structure for pgdm course is 2.7L ....

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1187 people follow this discussion.