PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Varun Saxena @visionIIM-ACL

Tags

[11 Jan 2012] CAT 2011 Results : Analysis , Discussions and What Next !

Hi all, CAT 2011 Results, the most awaited ones of the results have been declared. Please use this thread for all the discussions on results, analysis and the way ahead from here! Wish you all good luck and hope you all convert th...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 52 of 158   

Guys, am i supposed to follow the iim critera uploaded by time?..because according to it i am clearing the cutoff's of a few iims..so what should i do?...because for udaipur and kashipur, theyv already uploaded the admission criteria in their respective websites...but i havent received any mail! what should i do??
Please please please help!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled.
cataliser Says
Whoever is scoring less marks in VA, I would like to know when and where u wrote the CAT. I wrote it on Nov 5th at a centre in Kochi.

i wrote in 3rd nov morning. 70%ile
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
GUYS are we going to get the hard copy of score card delivered?

or the soft copy print out will do???

pls do reply

Na mere bhai...print out is official score card

Got 88%tile , which colleges do i apply to ?

Dude, Work ex are bell curves only after you join any IIMs. If it is as such, why does IIM B prefers work ex people? Why there are separate AR rating weightage given in IIM A's shortlisting criteria? Every IIM has given a separate weightage for Work ex. Dont worry about the process. Just go for it!
ATB

That is right...I dont know what is the picture once you get in...but I believe if someone is passionate about IIM , years dont matter..I know someone in IIM L with 7 years work ex....
However, i am concerned whether 5+ work ex is viewed as a deterrant in the shortlisting?

Opinions are appreciated..

GUYS are we going to get the hard copy of score card delivered?

or the soft copy print out will do???

pls do reply

Hey Puys...

I am NC-OBC Candidate

QA DI- 88%le:shock:
VA LR- 96 %le :|
OA- 94.57%le...

Work ex- 18 months

Acads-

10th- 89.4
12th- 71.2 :banghead:
Grads- 67.15 :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Any chances for IIMK?
Havent filled any forms yet...

Du-ude!! 750 is AWSM. For me, ISB scores over IIMs for 2 reasons: 1 yr program and International exposure (Lot of int students apply, faculty visits from Kellogg,Wharton etc, exchange programs etc.) Do some more research before you decide to give up on ISB

With your CAT scores, you could get calls from some of the new-er IIMs, though I am not an expert on this..and even I'd like to know why work ex points are like a bell curve for IIMs...Maybe seniors can throw some light?

And PS, the irony is as a result of being a typical Indian applicant. We are a cursed lot!

Hey zam..
I do second your point on ISB. In fact I have not given up ISB , took the interview and waiting for my results..
But somehow being an Indian , somehows IIMs keep linger on..:(
But as you have told with my cursed CAT score , nuthing would be in store for me given the fabulous score puys have shored up..

And the irony was : GMAT QA was gr88 and VA disappointing..
But CAT VA is gr888 and QA is just pathetic :banghead:

could not make it,,,got only 19.57 percentile...i will go to iim bangalore:clap::clap::clap::clap:

• 1 Like  
I am from NC-OBC layer. Got quant -80.43 percentile and va-78.83 percentile and my over all percentile is 81.20 percentile , i am short listed for stage-1 in iim kozikhode. can i expect gd/pi call from them.?? which best colleges i can expect. Currently i am working in HCL AXON in S.A.P domain(work experience-7 days :P) and I have a bond of 1.25 lacs. please suggest me
thanks in advance.

any my X(ssc=87.87%) XII (IPE= 89.3%) and (graduation=67.57%) what other calls can i expect with the above mentiones percentiles ..and I am very much interested to do MBA

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

676 people follow this discussion.