About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Varun Saxena @visionIIM-ACL

Tags

[11 Jan 2012] CAT 2011 Results : Analysis , Discussions and What Next !

Hi all, CAT 2011 Results, the most awaited ones of the results have been declared. Please use this thread for all the discussions on results, analysis and the way ahead from here! Wish you all good luck and hope you all convert th...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 3 of 158   
tring tring.

lady: hello FMS

me: hi, I just wanted to enquire when will the interview shortlist come out.

lady::wow: (agitated) march mein hi ayega, aap website pe dekhiye.:shock: and bang she hung up the phone:banghead:

u shd hv asked her which year:)
  • 2 Likes  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
tring tring.

lady::wow: (agitated) march mein hi ayega, aap website pe dekhiye.:shock: and bang she hung up the phone:banghead:

This is hilarious!! LOL
Cheers! SIBM Pune Human Resources 2012-2014
tring tring.

Actually she must be frustrated by now... every one is after her life.. and List will be out by first week of march... as told by them to me day before yesterday...
  • 1 Like  

tring tring.

• 5 Likes  
sonuhaldar Says
Thanks all! please suggest various factual topics for group discussion and essays.

By NITIE Students - the Last lap to enter Dream B-Schools - Page 98 - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT

go to this site

Thanks all! please suggest various factual topics for group discussion and essays.

IIT-Bombay,IIT-Delhi and IIT-Kharagpur : 98+ %le and Good Profile
IIT-Madras and IIT-Roorkee : 95+ %le (Sectional 88+ %le for IIT-Madras)
SP Jain : 95+ %le (85+ %le if great acads)
MDI : 93+ %le (This time around 3500 people called for 320 seats)

Exact cutoffs-
IITB - 98.73%le
IITD - 98.8%le
MDI G - 93.96%le
NITIE - 97.2x%le
for SPJIMR cutoff is not an judging criteria.. Profile,Acads,ECA,workex and lot more are factors are important...
  • 1 Like  
SPJIMR PGDM Finance Class of 2014 | CAT'11 - 99.04%le | http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/life-at-b-schools/bschool-student-profiles-t-1090/p-15377/r-3591991
Pandey Abhishek Says
what is the minimum percentile required to get calls from good colleges like iits, sp jain, mdi, etc.

IIT-Bombay,IIT-Delhi and IIT-Kharagpur : 98+ %le and Good Profile
IIT-Madras and IIT-Roorkee : 95+ %le (Sectional 88+ %le for IIT-Madras)
SP Jain : 95+ %le (85+ %le if great acads)
MDI : 93+ %le (This time around 3500 people called for 320 seats)
  • 2 Likes  
You can't do anything about your academic record (for good or for worse). So don't spend too much time thinking about it. Coming to your question, yes you can definitely make it to the top b-schools with a 95+ percentile. Having said that try to get as high percentile as possible.

ATB for CAT 2012. :)

thnks sir...means i shud go for cat? Ryt?

what is the minimum percentile required to get calls from good colleges like iits, sp jain, mdi, etc.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

676 people follow this discussion.