Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Maveric2006

Tags

1 year PGDM at SP JAIN Mumbai, jan 2008 intake.

Hi, I am interested in jan 2008 intake of 1 year PGDM course by SP JAIN Mumbai. Currently having 3.5 yr of IT exp. I will apply thry GMAT score. I could not find much info about this course specially: 1) Expected GMAT score. 2) Exp...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 6   

For the latest news and views about the PGPM course from 2009 batch, please visit and bookmark :

PGPM @ SPJIMR

Hello,

I don't know whether SPJ provides feedback to rejected candidates or not. But with my limited (and not so satisfied) experience with SPJ adcom and admin staffs, I can tell you this is the most lousy (yes, you read correctly) institute in terms of emails! They do not respond to emails. Period.

They read emails and will recognize you if you call after four or five consecutive unanswered emails. But they won't send one !

I guess, feedback is a distant possibility from SPJ considering the sheer lack of professionalism and zeal among the admin and adcom staffs !

Regards,
figure_out

• 1 Like  

Hi Puys,

Does S P Jain give feedback to rejected candidates?

Is this thread still active?

Now this info helps. But I am quite taken aback by the fact that SPJ folks do not reply to emails !

Any idea, if shortlisted for the interviews, and the candidate is not in India, will they arrange for a telephonic one?

Anyway, good luck to all fellow applicants !

Hi,

Before submitting my application, I asked SP jain admission office about this and they replied me back saying if I get shortlisted then they will conduct the telephonic interview.

Hi,
One of my friend's has the below profile

Exp: 9 yrs (IT)

He wants to know the Post MBA profiles, salaries of the people joining with my experience. Please PM me if you have contacts of alumni of this course.

Myseslf Shashank, I had completed marine engineering from MERI(former DMET) in 2002 . I have sailed on board ships for 4 years. Last position held was that of 3rd engineer.
At present working in a marine software company in Mumbai as ERP Consultant. My present experience counts to 1.5 years making total work ex of 5.5 years.

Got a GMAT score of 700 and 89.54 percentile in CAT 2007.
have applied to SP jain PGPM course of one yr.
Got a evaluation call from SP jain GMBA.
How do you rate my chances for 1 yr mba in mumbai?

Now this info helps. But I am quite taken aback by the fact that SPJ folks do not reply to emails !

Any idea, if shortlisted for the interviews, and the candidate is not in India, will they arrange for a telephonic one?

Anyway, good luck to all fellow applicants !

Mits1982 Says
Hey any of you guys have received mail from SP Jain Mumbai, as shortlist is gona come out in the first week of April..

Hello MITS,

Keep Cool ,the shortlist is not gonna be out atleast till third week of april , as per the experiences of some old students ....:grin:

If it comes by 1st week , all of us will be happy:grin:

Hey any of you guys have received mail from SP Jain Mumbai, as shortlist is gona come out in the first week of April..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

37 people follow this discussion.