Free Bank PO Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
SHOW

1 year PGDM at SP JAIN Mumbai, jan 2008 intake.

Hi, I am interested in jan 2008 intake of 1 year PGDM course by SP JAIN Mumbai. Currently having 3.5 yr of IT exp. I will apply thry GMAT score. I could not find much info about this course specially: 1) Expected GMAT score. 2) Exp... Read More »
Can somebody highlight on sp jain's international management program of 8 months starting this year in july... thanks
Sorry PuYs I am not trying to spam here.

Anyone with a call of NMIMS please, please withdraw the money before 7th May,2009.
This will help other waitlisters to clear fast.

All you have to do is send a mail to NMIMS stating that you want to withdraw the money along with the fees receipt.
All the best for your future endeavors.
BankPO prep feedback group.

Puys who are willing to help us in this initiative can put across their ideas and thoughts by commenting on the thread.

Join us to make prep better.

Start Here!
Dear All,

Please post all your queries related to the PGPM (1 year MBA) at SPJIMR Mumbai, in the following thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/38340-pgpm-spjain-institue-management-research.html

SPJ 1 yr MBA forms r out...available at
SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
SPJIMR

Regards
Himanshu
I blog @ PGPM @ SPJIMR
Dear All,

Please post all your queries related to the PGPM (1 year MBA) at SPJIMR Mumbai, in the following thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/38340-pgpm-spjain-institue-management-research.html
be in touch with the current topics as SPJ asks for the current affairs in the intrvw...also if u have any experience with any NGO then tat wud b added advantage...SPJ promotes n supports social activities a lot...in fact each n every student studying in SPJ has to actively participate...v are also participating as mentors for economically down bt academically brilliant school kids...college is spending lot of money on this mentorship project...so exp with an NGO will certainly help...
well applications will be out soon...its a small one page application unlike other 1yr B schools...u need valid GMAT/CAT/XAT score to apply...
as far as cut off is reqd...batch has got a GMAT of 600-750, CAT score of 88 to 99 percentile,XAT score of 90 to 99 percentile...bt more than score its all abt ur past wrk ex n all...
ur online applications will be evaluated by adcomm here....they consider various criteria to send calls like ur past work ex (both quality n quantity), past acads,extra curricular, score etc...then they send u interview call alongwith a form...this form asks u 2 write a few essays n more info abt u...interview is one day process comprising various rounds...1st round of interview is a grp intrvw whr a batch of 5-6 ppl will be evaluated by a panel of faculty...if u clear tat then u will b given some pschychometric tests n all...then 2nd round of interview...again a grp intrvw...this intrvw is more technical n on current affairs...

for more details pls keep visiting:
Admissions PGPM @ SPJIMR
this website is maintained by current batch students...admission dates will also be posted here as well...
  • 1 Like  
himanshu.saxena Says
i m currently studying this course in SP Jain...this course costs 5.53 lacs which includes tuition fees,books,placement activities charges,hostel etc...8 lac figure is incorrect...

Hi Himanshu,

Thank you. Need some info on the following.
- When would the application dates for Jan 2010 intake be announced. And when would the final call list be declared?
- Can you give us the CAT/GMAT cutoffs required?
- On the application process - are there any essays/recos etc that are required, etc.?

Thanks in advance,
voxv
thanx for your reply.
i m currently studying this course in SP Jain...this course costs 5.53 lacs which includes tuition fees,books,placement activities charges,hostel etc...8 lac figure is incorrect...
  • 1 Like  
One thing i want to know, is this course really worth rupees 8 lakhs (approx. cost)? what is the avg ctc can u expect after completion of this course?
if one married person wants to persue this course, how he can manage the huge amount of course fee (even if he takes loan, he has to take care of his family simultaneously & afterwards & not getting salary for that very year). Does this course really helps in that aspect?
For the latest news and views about the PGPM course from 2009 batch, please visit and bookmark :

PGPM @ SPJIMR
Hello,

I don't know whether SPJ provides feedback to rejected candidates or not. But with my limited (and not so satisfied) experience with SPJ adcom and admin staffs, I can tell you this is the most lousy (yes, you read correctly) institute in terms of emails! They do not respond to emails. Period.

They read emails and will recognize you if you call after four or five consecutive unanswered emails. But they won't send one !

I guess, feedback is a distant possibility from SPJ considering the sheer lack of professionalism and zeal among the admin and adcom staffs !

Regards,
figure_out
  • 1 Like  
Hi Puys,

Does S P Jain give feedback to rejected candidates?
Is this thread still active?
Now this info helps. But I am quite taken aback by the fact that SPJ folks do not reply to emails !

Any idea, if shortlisted for the interviews, and the candidate is not in India, will they arrange for a telephonic one?

Anyway, good luck to all fellow applicants !

Hi,

Before submitting my application, I asked SP jain admission office about this and they replied me back saying if I get shortlisted then they will conduct the telephonic interview.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

37 people follow this discussion.