Free CAT Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
RELATED TAGS
ICICI CAT Quant FMS Delhi RBI Great Lakes
SHOW

AIMCAT 1316:Discussion Thread

  • Discussion in CAT
  • Created by @targeted
creepyWow
Akhil Madan @creepyWow 165
@Estallar12 Bro.. I just gave 1316.. Section -1 => Q 28(Pipes wala Question).. Option A also satisfies along with B.. Is the OA wrong?
@Estallar12 Bro.. I just gave 1316.. Section -1 => Q 28(Pipes wala Question).. Option A also satisfies along with B.. Is the OA wrong?
arpan.m
CAT 2013. @arpan.m 115
@Estallar12 Hi, Can you please tell my expected percentile at score (aimcat 1316) Section -1 : 41 Section-2 : 40 total marks : 81 Thanks in advance A.M
@Estallar12
Hi, Can you please tell my expected percentile at score (aimcat 1316)

Section -1 : 41
Section-2 : 40

total marks : 81

Thanks in advance
A.M
Amity Business School, ​Lucknow Invites Applications for MBA 2014

Ranked 5th in India (without IIMs) and 11th in India (including IIMs) by Times B.School survey published in The Times of India on 28th Feb. '13

Applications Open!


​Apply Now!

Admissions Prospectus - Amity University, Uttar Pradesh


Download
utsavmaitra
utsav maitra @utsavmaitra 17
Hi I recently took this mock. So my percentiles aren't showing. I was hoping someone could tell me my individual sectional percentiles and my overall percentile. QA - 43 VA - 61 Overall - 104. Thanks.
Hi I recently took this mock. So my percentiles aren't showing. I was hoping someone could tell me my individual sectional percentiles and my overall percentile.

QA - 43
VA - 61
Overall - 104.

Thanks.
Estallar12
Hardik . @Estallar12 25.7 k
> @jain4444 said: > > @Estallar12 95 ke score pe kitna %ile milega isme ? 97 %ile. 570 AIR. 34 & 43 were the Sectional cutoffs.
@jain4444 said:
@Estallar12 95 ke score pe kitna %ile milega isme ?
97 %ile. 570 AIR.
34 & 43 were the Sectional cutoffs.
  • 1 Like  
Estallar12
Hardik . @Estallar12 25.7 k
> @jain4444 said: > > @Estallar12 95 ke score pe kitna %ile milega isme ? Ruko. Dekh ke batata huun. :D
@jain4444 said:
@Estallar12 95 ke score pe kitna %ile milega isme ?
Ruko. Dekh ke batata huun. :D
  • 1 Like  
jain4444
Abhishek Jain @jain4444 40.4 k
@Estallar12 95 ke score pe kitna %ile milega isme ?
@Estallar12 95 ke score pe kitna %ile milega isme ?
destcat
Puneet Shukla @destcat
@Undrcover please send the solution for AIMCAT 1316. Thanks alot puneet1221@gmail.com
@Undrcover please send the solution for AIMCAT 1316. Thanks alot
puneet1221@gmail.com
destcat
Puneet Shukla @destcat
can anyone please send the solution for AIMCAT 1316. Thanks alot puneet1221@gmail.com
can anyone please send the solution for AIMCAT 1316. Thanks alot
puneet1221@gmail.com
Undrcover
Souvik Saha @Undrcover 203
OA-72 QA-34 (finally cleared the cutoff!!) :: VA-38 (Made two damn errors in sentence rearrangement,the one which I first thought was the answer in both cases,too mush thinking ruined it :: :: ) 94.22 %ile
OA-72

QA-34 (finally cleared the cutoff!!)
VA-38 (Made two damn errors in sentence rearrangement,the one which I first thought was the answer in both cases,too mush thinking ruined it )

94.22 %ile
yadavsourabh89
Rajesh Yadav @yadavsourabh89 88
hi Puys, Can anyone please send this year TIME AIMCATs? Please PM me, so that i can send my mail id. Thanks and Regards, Another Puys

hi Puys,

Can anyone please send this year TIME AIMCATs?

Please PM me, so that i can send my mail id.

Thanks and Regards,

Another Puys

Enigma001
Enigma001 @Enigma001 353
> @Estallar12 said: I have the papers. PM me your ID and I will mail them to you by evening. kindly send to me too..All those aimcats which were held before 16th june...thanks in advance..I have pmed u my id..
@Estallar12 said: I have the papers. PM me your ID and I will mail them to you by evening.
kindly send to me too..All those aimcats which were held before 16th june...thanks in advance..I have pmed u my id..
Estallar12
Hardik . @Estallar12 25.7 k
> @harddev said: if you have got the mock papers and solutions from 1320 to 1316 please mail it to me..pls...i vl provide you the mail id after i get to know that , the things are there with you... I have the papers. PM me your ID and I will mail them to you by evening. :)
@harddev said: if you have got the mock papers and solutions from 1320 to 1316 please mail it to me..pls...i vl provide you the mail id after i get to know that , the things are there with you...
I have the papers. PM me your ID and I will mail them to you by evening. :)
harddev
VED PRAKASH DWIVEDI @harddev 24
> @Estallar12 said: PM (Private Message) me your IDs. Will send as soon as I get free from here Please refrain from posting your IDs here !! Thanks. if you have got the mock papers and solutions from 1320 to 1316 please mail it to me..pls...i vl provide you the mail id after i get to know that ...
@Estallar12 said: PM (Private Message) me your IDs. Will send as soon as I get free from here Please refrain from posting your IDs here !! Thanks.
if you have got the mock papers and solutions from 1320 to 1316 please mail it to me..pls...i vl provide you the mail id after i get to know that , the things are there with you...
  • 1 Like  
sudipto792
Sudipto Kundu @sudipto792 227
> @PriyankaMitra said: Puys, pls explain qstn no 3......qstn no 12...how can we definitely assume 2^a and 3^b as positive integers and greater than 1? x and y are given as integers....so the min value must be 0 i.e., 2^0 +3^0=2 you cannot take negetive values of x and y else you wont get the su...
@PriyankaMitra said: Puys, pls explain qstn no 3......qstn no 12...how can we definitely assume 2^a and 3^b as positive integers and greater than 1?
x and y are given as integers....so the min value must be 0 i.e., 2^0 +3^0=2 you cannot take negetive values of x and y else you wont get the sum to be 97....now you know x and y as positive integers try out by using hit and trial method....16+81=97
PriyankaMitra
BELL THE CAT @PriyankaMitra 83
Puys, pls explain qstn no 3...... qstn no 12... how can we definitely assume 2^a and 3^b as positive integers and greater than 1?
Puys, pls explain qstn no 3......
qstn no 12...
how can we definitely assume 2^a and 3^b as positive integers and greater than 1?

Follow This Discussion ×

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

185 people follow this discussion.