The One who said Keep trying until you win, probably lost !
There are lot of things in my list.
1. Movies (In Theatre, not download)
2. Food :grin:
I am going to appear 3rd time in CAT this year. My last 2 attempts were pathetic. I secured My experiance will also be 4 years by mid 2010. From my last 2 attempts, I realized that for some time, may be, 40% of the total duration of the span (Day you start your preparation to the Exam Day), your preparation should be very rigorous. You have to spend a lot of this time towards solving as many questions as possible, spending as much time as possible, towards the fundamentals, so that you can come to the proper level of competition (A Grade B-schools).I have decided, this time for 2 months, I am going on leave w/o pay, and prepare hard for it.
I need senior guys to put there inputs.:
I am badly scared of Horror Flicks.
Set - 5
1. Malaria, caused by unsanitary conditions killed a hundred slum dwellers. Fact, as it is giving data like hundred slum dwellers
2. The progress of our nation depends on our national character. Judgement, Its clearly a personal view.
3. National prestige will have to be maintained.
Judgement, Personal view
4. As the nation progresses, it will have more admirers.
Inference, 2nd part is inferred by the author from the 1st one
a) IFJI b) IJJI c) FFJI d) FJJI
My Take :
1. Some bat caves, like honeybee hives, have residents that take on different duties such as defending the entrance, acting as sentinels and to sound a warning at the approach of danger, and scouting outside the cave for new food and roosting sites.
(A) acting as sentinels and to sound
(B) acting as sentinels and sounding
(C) to act as sentinels and sound
(D) to act as sentinels and to sound
(E) to act as a sentinel sounding
2. The only way for growers to salvage frozen citrus is to process them quickly into juice concentrate before they rot when warmer weather returns.
(A) to process them quickly into juice concentrate before they rot when warmer weather returns
(B) if they are quickly processed into juice concentrate before warmer weather returns to rot them
(C) for them to be processed quickly into juice concentrate before the fruit rots when warmer weather returns
(D) if the fruit is quickly processed into juice concentrate before they rot when warmer weather returns
(E) to have it quickly processed into juice concentrate before warmer weather returns and rots the fruit