prateek7563 SaysA bag contains a total of 105 coins of rs1,50p,25p. find total no. of 1rs coins if there are rs50.5 in bag and it is known that number of 25p coins is 133.33% more than the number of 1rs coins.
1. Seventeen Century englandwas much like the Third World War today, in that a government office was a recognized route to wealth.
2. This parchment shows that the great fortune of that time derived more from what we would now call corruption than from commerce.
3. By the nineteenth ccentury,that had changed:technology had made it possible to create wealth faster than one could steal it.
4.The prototypical rich man of nineteenth century was not a courtier but an industrialist.
Q2) Find the complete range of values of x for which (x^2-7x+13)^x < 1
x<3 ,x< 4
=> ( - infinity , 4 ) ??
Your answer is wrong....check for x = 1
The answer should be 3
(x^2-7x+13)^x < 1
=> (x^2-7x+13)^x < 1 ^x
So x^2-7x+13 < 1
hiiii plzzzzzz solve these problems
For how many integral values of M is M2( it is M square) +100M+1000 a perfect square ?
Q) If sin q and cos q are the roots of the equation ax^2+bx+c=0,then a,b,c are related as:
Q) Which pair of point slie on either side of the line 3x+2y-6=0?
2) Find the sum of all the four didgits number that can be formed with the didgits 3,2,3,4?
2. If the X-Y plane, what is the area of the region bounded between the two curves
f(x)=max(x-1,1-x)-1 and g(x)=min(x+2,-2-x)+3?
1. 2 sq units 2. 2.5sq units 3. 3 sq units 4.3.5 sq units
ans is 3.5
I am not getting the region....
i am unable to visualise the figure...
can you please elaborate your method...
MaskedMenace SaysWhat is the area of square whose vertices lie on sides of equilateral triangle of side 1cm ?