Hi friends. Anyone from the commerce faculty who has completed his interview from Welingkar or any other colleges. Please post the questions asked.
PLEASE DO REPLY
Following are the list of questions which are generally asked to a student from commerce background:
1. Tell us about the subjects which you have read?
Ans. Think before answerng this question, as your answer will give the interviewer subsequent questions.So mention the names of those subjects first which you knw thoroughly
6. What all comes in final accounts.
7. Company final Accounts,
8. Partnership Final Accounts.
9. Marginal Costing.
10. What is Break even point?
11. What is GDP, NNP, Percapita Income, etc...
12. What is macro and micro economics, their difference?
13. What is Sensex.
14. What is Inflation/Deflation?
15. How many types of inflation are there?
16. What is CRR, SLR, Bank Rate?
17. What is monetary policy?
18. What is fiscal Policy?
19. What are open market operations?
20. What can govt do to control inflation?
21. What is the current rate of inflation?
22. What is Public Finance and Private finance?
23. What is Balance of Trade?
24. What is Balance of Payment?
25. Features of Indian Economy?
26. What is foreign Exchange and foreign exchange rate?
27. What is the current tax slab proposed by Govt in Budget 08?
28. What is WTO?
29. What is IMF?
30. What is Demand pull and cost push inflation?
31.What are stablization and structural policies?
32. What is disinvestment?
33. Role of agriculture in Indian Economy?
34. Important Points about Budget 08?
I think this list is enough indicative of what questions can be asked to a commerce graduate.
This list includes all those questions which were put to me or my frnds who have done B.com during PI.
I hope this helps you in some way...
And if you need help for answering any of these questions ...you are free to ask...
and its better if you ask here so that i can reply here only and other also get benefit of the same.
All the best to all