The steps are clearly stated in your SCIT Login Page
But here they are anyway
1)Signed Admission Offer Acceptance Letter (available on the website link).
2) Two stamp-size and two passport size color photographs. Name and SNAP ID should be written on the reverse.
3) Duly attested one copy each of 10th & 12th standard mark sheets
4) Duly attested 2 copies of degree certificate
5) Year wise/semester wise mark sheets of all completed examinations of the qualifying degree.
6) Migration Certificate
Proof of having applied for the migration certificate in the form of
receipted copy of application and / or
Copy of the payment of fees for migration certificate.
7) Transfer Certificate (only for candidates of Symbiosis International University)
Certificate for work experience
For the reserved categories:
a) Two attested copies of the Caste Certificate along with the validity certificate from the respective competent authority of the State or Central Government.
manaschoudhary SaysPLEASE HELP ME GUYS TODAY I GOT SELECTED BY SCIT BUT I HAVE ALREADY PAID TO SICSR WHAT TO DO ? ANY SENIORS PLEASE HELP ME AND PM ME YOUR MOBILE No. I HAVE SO MANY DOUBTS AND QUESTIONS...
:banghead::banghead: just scored 55 in snap
sibm ya scmhrd ka koi chance hai???
i am a sc candidate!!