BBSR, 3:15 PM, RCM
1) How many attempts you have made and also mention the accuracy level.
QA/DI : 21-22 VA/LR: 21-22 Have good accuracy in 1st section. But, VA is very unclear, definitely not very good.
2) Your last mock score? Didn't take any mocks this year.
3) How was your experience of the test?
4) What was the surprise element for you?
Expected a manageable paper. But it was tough and lengthy.
5) Any tips to handle the computer based exam better?
Yes. 'Liquid management' before writing d exam and remember to have ur lunch. Last year
I had skipped it, but this year I had it
. Felt comfy, but had one ravishing beauty sitting beside me. While waiting for seat allocation, she stood behind me in the queue and by chance I got a seat beside her. Had a chance to speak to her after exam, no progress other than that.
6) Your overall analysis of the exam: Tough or I am underprepared.
QA: OK-OK, Not bad.
LR: OK-OK, Not bad.
DI: Could solve it.
7) Any other details or something you would like to share -
Do not waste time and answer only what you know.