Ho Ho Ho ...
So now the TISS 09 exam is history eh ... Brings back scary memories of about a year ago when we were trying to find solace in every reason of us having missed out on scoring more... But then Heres what i gathered from the feed back:
1. The cutoff should be b/w 60-70 .. Section 2 will decide the upper limit.
2. The prob sec was tough for most o em .. that damage can be covered up in other sections
3. The GK questions were kinda tricky ... people who have generally read some MBA magazines have done better (Puys plz go thru the gk section of the MBA mags .. wil be useful for snap)
4. There have been mixed responses about management and mismanagement and all these responses have come from the same centers or even same rooms!
5. The exam scores are only one part ... though significant .. other factors were also considered for the final call .. so keep ur fingers crossed
6. Let the questions flow ... we can get some consenses on the answers to the paper if every one contributes
7. Let bygones be bygones ... We have a string of papers to come in the coming sundays .. lets concentrate on that and maximize on 'em ... bestaluk! :rockedov:
Diverting from the tension of the exams a bit ... we had a bash last night where in the juniors hosted a fab party for the seniors celebrating their summers success and thanking the seniors for their support
... Photoos up shortly ... signing off til the next post ... ovr and out!