I had filled in the achievements and referee information before submittin the form today afternoon. However, I did not check my final consolidated form after submitting it. Now when I check it, my achievements and referee information is missing and am not able to edit it.
Any suggestions on what to do ?
Hey guys.. I had mailed few queries to Darshan from team IMPACT and got answers .. posting it here for everybody's benefit ..
My questions were roughly the following -
1. Would rooms be allotted on 15th ? Would there be difficulty in getting rooms due to increase in batch size?
2. Would parents get accommodation at MDP Hostel ? Is any prior booking needed or can we request for a room after reaching NITIE ?
3. Any limit on the number of days for accommodation at MDP for parents ?
4. few queries about the bulk laptop deals that would be organised once the course starts - What percentage discount can be expected on the selling price of the laptop ?
5. Would we be able to order any laptop brand and any config through this deal and avail the same percentage discount ? or would the deal be restricted to only few brands and configs ? Is it dependent on what the majority of the batch orders or would the deal be open for any brand n make of our choice ?
6. How long would it take for these laptop deals to materialise ? Till then will we be able to manage without a laptop or would we be needing laptop from day 1 ?
7. And regarding business suits for girls .. are there bulk deals arranged after we come to NITIE ? Would we be needing the suits immediately after joining , or would we not need them until the deals are over?
Darshan's answers -
1.You will be given accommodation staring 15th only and not before that. Getting room wont be problem as the authorities are planning the hostel arrangements such that all get rooms easily.
2. Your parents will be given accommodation @ MDP and you can request for the same on arrival. All parents will be accommodated
3. I am sure of accommodation upto 21st for parents, give me a days time, will confirm if there is an upper cap on the days of stay @ MDP. .
4. Last year 4-5000 discount was available on dell/hp/sony laptops, with 2 configurations in each . for this year, we are still negotiating.5. We will get different configurations and makes of laptops as a part of the deal. i dont think there is any need to go beyond 3 brands n 3 configurations, as the needs of a MBA graduate are well known.
6. in all probability you will be getting the laptops in the 1st week. You will be needing laptops for college work post 1st lectures only, which cud be either on 3rd day or 2nd week, depending on your time table.
7. Deals for business suits are also being arranged for, which will be in the 2nd week, as there will be no immediate need for the same. So you can settle down into campus life before this.
Hope this helps
can you guide for byuing laptops ? what sorta config would be required ?
N bulk deals would provide discounts upto what extent ?
The character certificate that they have asked to submit on june 17th, does it have to necessarily be from our current employer (for wrkin ppl) ? or would a certificate from college (my college TC has a line "good character") suffice even for working people ?
Guys is there a facebook group for NITIE 2010-2012 ?