@bhavinhariya said: i have a few questions regarding CCAP:
1. r they going to consider CMAT score for next batch?
2. CRISIL and NITIE still working together or have they parted away?
3. what are the working hours at CRISIL?
4. after completing this course a student gets minimum of 6 lacs, so does this includes CTC or will we b getting Rs. 50,000 at the end of every month?
Let me answer your queries in the same sequence
1. Only XAT and CAT scores are accepted for CCAP entrance. Apart from these two exams one can appear to CCAP entrance test which usually gets scheduled in Feb-April. No others exam scores are considered.
2. CCAP is not associated with NITIE anymore.
3. Working hours depends on the business requirements and the team. CCAPians are expected to be flexible with work timings.
4. 6 lakhs is the CTC.
I hope this answers your queries. In case you have more question, pour them in !