Writing Cmat for the first time.....Need help....How to prepare ( esp for the questions that don't come in cat)
CAT Centre, Date and Slot: Meritrac, Bangalore 3:15 pm
1) How many attempts you have made and also mention the accuracy level.
2) Your last mock score?
It fluctuated b/w 92 to 99+
3) How was your experience of the test?
It was pretty smooth
4) What was the surprise element for you?
nothing....this was my 3rd attempt....
5) Any tips to handle the computer based exam better?
6) Your overall analysis of the exam: Toughness, new topics, sections etc.
QA-it was a moderate paper covering most of the topics....so cover even the insignificant ones...Time management is the key...I screwed up big time....shd have attempted more :-(
DI-Easy...Just read them carefully.....But they acted as speed breaker....(I wish I had stuck with my plan of finishing the DI first)
LR-was pretty easy...(4,3....)
VA-RC were doable....few of the PJ's had very close options....2 FIB,1correct usage,PC were there....I think, I did well to recover from the shock of sec 1
Overall I am little disappointed with my performance...might end up with a lower %ile than last time (Cat 2010 -99.64) :-(
7) Any other details or something you would like to share -
Quant questions require the concepts we all have learnt in our school days.....nothing in engg.....its just that most of the people good at maths during school days end up doing engg....
My Best Ever Mock
QA/DI -99.61 (S-44)
VA/LR -99.58 (S-61)
OA- 99.94 (S-105)