What you can'nt get in IIM-A
1) Wide variety of peer experiences
2) International students
3) A world class infrastructure (a la ISB)
4) International Faculty (if you are looking for it)
5) International placements
6) No specialised MBA, so more questions about post-grad roles/placements
7) No slogging/mugging
BTW I doubt that there would be anything different for PGPX at least for the first batch since this would be more or less experimental and IIMA would be wary of experimenting too much given that PGPX is still to be recevied by industry.....Remember ISB.. it had hard time selling its course in the first two years
this is news for me. IIMs charge Rs 6.10 for PGDBM ?? I thought it was much less. May be I am ignorant .
desperado. Sayswhat book is this. coudnt find anything about it on the net?
suriya SaysGo for Beat the street by Peter Lynch
sda SaysLooks like U guys already in d process of ragging................hehehehe
Still waiting for invitaion for joining egroup. I think the egroup moderators are not able to ascertain the identity of all. Well, in case so the following may help........
Name (as in the CAT form) : Kunal Krishna
E-mail ID: email@example.com
CAT ID: 6320372
NOOOO .. i dont think this could be fullform... i mean they know that they are globally a brand ... so why they would use in "WEST INDIA".....
Usually in casestudies, IIMA is referred to as WIMWI. Most of these cases were written in the 70s and 80s.
First Things First CONGRATS to all those who cracked IIM A.
2. i knwo a guy from IIMA who is willing to help out students selected fr IIMs in tehir first yr..he just graduated from IIMA n wd help us out with tips/basics/pointers fr esp 1st term which is most hectic.. this wd be good esp fr engrs who dont knwo much abt eco/business etc... bein a commerce student thruout.. im still gonna go fr it... anyone inetrested??
Congrats to all the pagal who have made it to IIMA this year.
Two very important things.
1. egroup invitation
2. Welcome party to you
An invitation to join the egroup has been sent to your email address. Accept the invitation and be a part of the Fuccha-Tuccha interaction that happens in the forum. You will be able to hear from all your dear seniors (unfortunatley many of them havent gone pagal )
Regarding the Welcome party, you will be contacted by some of your seniors specifying the venue, date and time. That will be your first chance to meet your would-be seniors in the physical realm.
Incase you havent got the invitation or are facing some other issues, pls mail me either to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com