hey how is iba greater noida?
also the requirement is very low for anybody above 40%ile in cat is eligible,is this for noida campus or both the noida and banglore campuses?
thanks so mch!!! Yep! i did hve a gr8 time ! :)
Guess ur placements must be done by nw ? whr hve ya gotten placed ?
Why the hell does this crappy institute keep sending application forms to my address????
I have received 3 application forms from them so far despite never applying for the same.and i can guess how they got hold of my address.quite obviously,they pay the coaching institutes a few bucks for sharing contact details of students.
Speaks volumes about the standard of the institute,i must say.
pooja.jsg55 Sayshiii i m pooja i had given the gdpi on 11th nd i want to know days it ll tk to get the results?
aamir khan Sayschrist bangalore???? u should join it....
naveen4all Saysi'm selected for christ-vcu..........don't know what to do whether to join or not...........i'm in a big confusion...........please help me..........
Rahul.in Sayshell friends, can u plz tell how is lnmi ( lalit narayan mishra institute of management) patna for mba, its a 30+ yrs old business school and is an autonomous institute under magadh university.., any info on this.., tks and take care..
well lemme give my opinion abt the coll...
Negative aspects abt the coll.
- academic wise i would rate 9 out of 10
- Profs. are friendly
- they give you the freedom to think abt new concepts (infact they make u to think)
- practical approach to learning
- placement team is quite strong
- student run clubs and committees (place to learn and implement thoughts before entering into corporate)
- u will get adjusted to long hours (stress management which is very necessary for the future)
- Campus has management thinker as the Dean (he also encourages to think out of the box)
- Prof. Chandra Kant sir's class (this is the best thing that anybody can have, u will learn many thngs starting from meditation to running a project in the company) includes emotional intelligence, stress mgmt, interpersonal skills, project mgmt..... u come out with any question/doubt there will be an answer (truly would like to say 1 thng with the learnings that i get from this class i can lead my rest of the life)
My research before joining ths college:
- food provided in the coll is not good
- strict rules and regulations(takes time to adapt but its fun also)
- tight schedule
Guys i can understand the things that run in ur mind, the confusions that araise.... bcoz a year back even i went thru the same
- had cross checked many colleges infact almost all colleges in bangalore and HYD.
- i seriously felt this stands much ahead of other colleges in Bangalore
- Had rated this coll next to Alliance business academy in Bangalore (and i still stand with it)
- has more transparency than other colleges
do lemme knw if u need any info (had done lot of study abt colleges and i can share wid u)
anyways do ur research, weigh positive against negative and take an appropriate decision
all the best!!!