Any takers of GMAT on Sep 2nd Week from Hyderabad...
Can anyone tell me the contact details of the GMAT test centre here in Hyderabad?
Please someone reply soon.
Hello everyone, these question are from a website, don't know if i can post the name here??
1. Who led the Ocean to Sky expedition that travelled along the
Ganga (Ganges) river to its source?
(1) Sir Edmund Hillary
(2) Tenzing Norgay
(3) Chris Bonington
(4) Doug Scott
2. Hero Global is a venture promoted by the Munjal group
(1) to market Hero Honda two wheelers in the overseas market.
(2) to sell Hero bicycles in the overseas market.
(3) to build a automobile design lab of international repute.
(4) to set up company owned dealer network in India.
3. J. D. Power is a name associated with
(1) an independent power producing company in New Delhi.
(2) a power plant equipment manufacturing company.
(3) a automotive battery manufacturing company.
(4) an automobile customer survey organization.
4. What does ICANN stand for?
(1) Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers
(2) International Center for Agro Nutrients & Nourishment
(3) Indian Council for Algorithm, Numbers & Notions.
(4) International council for Approved Names & Numbers.
5. Connecting People, is the by line of which company
6. Which founding father pioneered the idea of a national bank?
7. Who was Karl Marxs main collaborator on his famous works?
(1) V I Lenin
(2) Max Weber
(3) Fredrick Engles
(4) Joseph Stalin
8. Which of the following foreign partner / collaborator pair is not correct?
(1) HTA; J.Walter Thomson
(2) Chaitra; Leo Burnett
(3) O & M; WPP Group
(4) Mudra; DMB&B;
9. Hewlett Packard, the famous Computer company is named after
(1) Its promoters, Hewlett and Packard
(2) The city in which they commenced their operation initially
(3) The street in which their first office was located.
(4) None of these
10. Whos curve did President Reagan use as the basis for his Trickle Down economic policy?