List of docs required for Education loan. As per me this is master list
1) 10th, 12th and Graduation Marksheets and Certficates
2) Form 16 for last 2 years
3) Salary Slip for last 3 months
4) Photo ID and Address Proof (PAN, Passport, Driving License etc)
5) Passport Size Photographs
6) Proof of admission in Great Lakes
7) Salary Account statement for last 6 months
Asset Proofs like Property, Vehicle (RC will do)
9) Liabilities Proofs Like any type of Loan
Co-Applicant (Father, Mother etc)
1) Form 16 for last 2 years
2) Salary Slip for last 3 months
3) Photo ID and Address Proof (PAN, Passport, Driving License etc)
4) Passport Size Photographs
5) Salary Account statement for last 6 months
6) Asset Proofs like Property
7) Liabilities Proofs Like any type of Loan
Few banks also ask for guarantor
So in those cases you may have to provide docs of guarantor also. Same as for Co-applicant.
What I have seen is if your loan amount is more than 7.5 then your co-borrower net worth should be good enough.
anurag_sahu SaysPlease any suggestions from anyone?
Calling all Delhi Puys Joining GLIM 2012-13
I was selected in R1 but haven't received any intimation from GLIM after the initial deposit of 50k via demand draft. Can anyone help me out here?
@varsha-I checked other threads and one of the students has mentioned the dates. Can you please let me know if all R1 admits have been mailed about the details of fee submission?
@Delhi puys- hey when did the meet take place?
Finally...Started my CAT career in 2008 and its today I finally got an admit. Thanks a lot GLIM...http://www.pagalguy.net/pagalguy/smilies/mgk.gif
When can we expect the final merit list ?
I have not recieved any email for ITM specialization for April'12 intake. So can I assume that I have not made it through or it's possible that I am in waitlist. Please advise.
Last hope for this year
GD/PI at 12:30 pm Delhi.
Does all GD people will go through interview or there will be filtering at GD.
GIM seniors could you please tell me in current batch what % percentage of students have more than 3 years of wrk ex.
Any ITM specialization applicant got a call letter from 12th feb process?