Hi Namitha, I had written to you before
But my specific doubts were left unanswered.
Below I'll describe you guys my profile.And I want two answers from you.
1. With this profile can I can Aim top 10 US schools / Top 3 European B schools/ Insead..I'll be applying for 2014 fall.
Undergrad: B.E(Hons) Civil .Bits Pilani Passout of 2011. G.P.A- 6.88
Work Experience - It will be 16 months this december.
Work Experience Details :
1. Campus Job at Dunnhumby in analytics : 4 months(Full time)
2. Ion Exchange India Ltd(India's biggest firm in water management) - Working as a project Engineer.Working in its project management department.Work includes project planning,scheduling and project coordination.... 1 year(Full time/Ongoing)
3. Moonlighting and working part time on weekends for my family business. We own a WATERPARK. And the work I have done here has been very diverse. From Branding, Marketing , Process automation,Operations to getting new business leads /sponsorship/ tie ups etc.
(a) Established dedicated teams in all the departments. 15 member team for social media marketing. A 6 member sales team for new business leads and follow ups.
(b) Also started a loyalty scheme here based on my experience at the analytics firm at the start of my career.Its been a year now.
(c) Revenues have increased 250% and footfall by 100% in the past 1 year.
(d) Our Facebook page now has a reach of 6 Lakh+ target audience.
(e) Sponsorships include 1.5 Lakh & 1 Lakh from Coke and Kwality walls respectively.
(f) Tie ups with Schools/Colleges and Corporates.
By the end of next year (when I'll apply); figures are only going to get better.
4. Going to launch a startup from Feb in Social media Marketing/Internet Marketing.Ground work has been done.But again ,this work will be part time.
1. Founding member(along with an IFS officer) of an NGO on tiger conservation.Some ground breaking achievements to show in this regard.Achievements like successfully pressuring the government to convert Dara Sanctuary at Rajasthan into a National Park. Relocation of villages inside the sanctuary,along with a huge array of tiger conservation awareness activites.
2. Lots of Extra Curriculars at college.Many leadership positions held.
Now the few drawbacks I feel I have in my profile are as follows:
1. Low undergrad GPA. 6.88/10 . But using WES valuation, on a scale of 4 will be ~ 3.2
2. Work experience shows no big KNOWN brand names.Though the amount of learning and work done in each job has been fantastic but still it leaves the admission panel with some doubts on the credibility.
Please evaluate my profile now.It'll be a huge huge help . What extra efforts I need to put and in which area.