I don't know it is the correct thread to post or not.i was in a diliema
I had my ITM interview on 25th may,i was selected in ISME,bangalore, if i was offered seat in ITM bangalore or chennai,which college is the better to choose between ISME,ITM bagalore ,chennai. i want to do specialization in finance.
if comparision is not allowed please PM me with your opinion
please please reply
rah_singh2000 Sayshey hi,,,,,from which place u r
hai rahul i`m also joining in isme this july...............
pls give me a reply........
hey dude SICSR itself is a landmark!
d nearest well known area to d college is Deccan !
u can stay in dat area!
i had my gd/pi yest, at 11 ... overall, it was a fun process and it went pretty well, i think i have a good chance of converting the call
ok, so for all those who have the gd/pi today or later, here r a few things you should know:
1. for gd,:argue: we were given 2 topics, one was current issue and the other general (population of india: curse or blessing) and we had to select one, usually the dicision is unaimous as one topic is really simple... then u have 2 min thinking time and then u r to discuss for 10 min... the panel is ok kind, but the thing is they conduct the GD their way... be sure to be interrupted if u form a sub-group in the GD or if a few members are opposing... one of the girls in my group was literally asked not to speak as she was simply too agrresive ! the point i am trying to make is, that u will be given a chance to speak and make yourself very clear ... so gd will be easy to average sort. dont worry, have fun.
2.for pi, i must say i was lucky, i wasnt asked a single tech question even though i an a bcs graduate. but most ppl were asked q on their educational backgrounds and final yr subjects. i was askd q abt our family business, so it was pretty easy for me to talk on.but overall, the panels are fair n they make u comfortable, so even the pi is not an issue, yest i spoke to a few ppl n none of them were messed in their pi, so i guess it will be good if u r clear about yourself and relaxed...
some of the q asked were:
* tell me a little bit abt yourself
* why mba-it / or y nt msc-ca
* which other coll hav u applied for? which will u select if u got a call from both
* wat r your strengths
for bcs/btech ppl
* what is oop
* what is java-why is it used?
*details of the project
All the best ppl!
ami.s Saysheyy frenz me too got in IBS hyderabd...can anybody tell me wich specialisation is best over thr...i mean i hv a confusion b/w finance n IB.
pareek.kuldeep Sayscan you plzzzz tell me how we have to give representation on topic in GD, through powerpoint slides or by speech? kindly help me
i have got shortlisted.
at 14.30 on 23rd...
hey pavan.. i guess u r also in same slot??
seniors.. need ur help regarding gd n pi exp....
cheers to all call getters
congrats to ppl who converted their call to IBS-hyd
post ur experiences as soon as possible guys who had completed