I have got an interview invite from CUHK.. Interview on 6 march....
Can you help me with the type of questions they ask..?
Are you accepting the offer..?
Congratulations on i/v invite!
In my interview the asked me the following:
1. Walk them through my job profile. What I do at work.
2. Situations where I displayed leadership skills
3. Why Hong Kong? How will I manage since I've very minimal Mandarin skills?
4. What according me makes one a good manager. Also, any situation I've come across managers who don't have the make of a leader.
5. What are you short-term and long-term goals
Overall, it was a good experience. Mostly conversational. I think they look for a candidate's fit into their program and whether CUHK can help him/her achieve professional success.
I'm not taking the offer as I've admit from other b-school. It was a hard decision to make since CUHK was always in my top-list of B-Schools.
GoodLuck with interview. Rock it!