1. Tom Cruise (Looks )
2. Jude Law ( Looks )
3. Arnold (No prizes for guessing why...!! )
4. Tom Hanks (For His Diverse Acting Ability)
5. Jim Carry ( For His Humor)
1. You have heard and known that it is not fair but people still expect it to be.
2. Love others. Hatered does not take you anywhere.
3. One who always thinks himself as big falls on his face.
4. No matter what people say, Money is the King.
Right said @ delhi12...!!
I don't think that IIM's have learnt anything from the scene that was created on the 1st day of registration.
Nice take Abhishek.
You know what? After giving my CAT paper when i came to the review section there was a button 'Review Incomplete'. When i clicked on it i fund that there were 3 questions that i am sure i had marked but where shown incomplete.
That makes me doubtful of the number of questions that actually got submitted in the server.
But lets see...not hoping for anything....i think i can get anywhere between 60-100 %ile...taking the chaos and madness of this years CAT paper into account
My favourite dialogues:
The Dark Knight
1) And I thought my jokes were bad.
2) You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!
3) Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. 4) Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.
@ Mike Enslin
1) Finally! Something to for me to write about! A ghost that offers turn down service!
2) There's a sofa, a writing desk, faux antique armoire, floral wallpaper. Carpet's unremarkable except for a stain beneath a thrift-store painting of a schooner lost at sea. The work is done in the predictably dull fashion of Currier and Ives. The second painting is of an old woman reading bedtime stories - a Whistler knockoff - to a group of deranged children while another Madonna and child watch from the background. It does have the vague air of menace. The third and final, painfully dull painting, the ever popular "The Hunt". Horses, hounds and constipated British lords. Some smartass spoke about the banality of evil. If that's true, then we've in the 7th circle of hell.
3) If something should happen, if I should slip and fall, I want it known that it was an accident. The room did not win.
@ Gerald Olin
1) It's an evil f***ing room.
2) Yes, one Mr. Grady Miller drowned in his chicken soup.
@ Telephone Operator
1) Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room!
2) You can choose to repeat this hour over and over again, or you can take advantage of our express checkout system.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bulls*** in order to be comfortable?
There are many more of them....but my last one would be:
The Pursuit of Happiness
@ Christopher Gardner
1) I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old. I made up my mind that when I had children, my children were going to know who their father was.
2) It was right then that I started thinking about Thomas Jefferson on the Declaration of Independence and the part about our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And I remember thinking how did he know to put the pursuit part in there? That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue and maybe we can actually never have it. No matter what. How did he know that?
Hey dad, you wanna hear something funny? There was a man who was drowning, and a boat came, and the man on the boat said "Do you need help?" and the man said "God will save me". Then another boat came and he tried to help him, but he said "God will save me", then he drowned and went to Heaven. Then the man told God, "God, why didn't you save me?" and God said "I sent you two boats, you dummy!"
Q1- According to you what is life?
Life is to love and being loved.
Q2 - What is one thing which you want to do before you die ?
I want to see myself as a successful Entrepreneur.