anyways the advertisements are never meant to have a direct effect on the sales of the product.....the primary aim is to create a "preferrable perception" in the minds of the prospective consumer
yeah the surf excel ad does touch an emotional chord...with the cute pair of bro and sis...
some other ads tht ve impressed me over sme time nw are:
1. hutch " young kid and the cute dog" series
2. master card with its legendary punchline
3. naukri.com with its witty ads
4. sbi which came up with some really good and witty ads
5. timesofindia ad( ek aur din....)
6. coca cola( aamir khan wale ads)
will try to recollect some more....
in the meantime am open to discussions on any of these
another one cud be HSBC ad. different people different needs.
the mother is scared of the worm throws it away while her kid comes, picks it up n makes it his pet. cute one.