Got my mail at 9.52PM..ATB guys don't loose hope...mails are still coming
Guys, just checking are there people who are offered admit from IIM C and ISB and plans to join them instead IIM B??
Here is my interview exp:
Mumbai 13/11 9 AM Panel 2: Two profs and one alum
- Started with a word in my application asking me to explain it and then asked for example
- Next were more questions around the project example, decent amount of cross questioning but no grilling just trying to understand
- Work profile?
- Describe an end to end project
- Most challenging part of project
- How to you handle politics in public sector projects
- Why EPGP and a bit cross questioning
- 10 years from now??
Couple of more questions but overall candid conversation.. quite professionals have read through the profile well and asking relevant questions
Hope this help
In 9 AM slot there were around 15 people and may be in 2 PM slot same number.
Website says interviews are till Nov 8th; all calls reported so far are till Nov 6th, given Nov 7th is a holiday in many parts of country, Nov 8th calls may be due.. personally I have lost hope now, as I think Mr. Menon has said that all calls will be out by today EOD
HYD (MUM) Re-applicant (dinged last year after R1 I/V)
The website says Nov first week