Finally the entire process is over for us
...had the DPI(Director Personal Interview) at around 17:30..results likely to be out on 1st March....
1st let me clear a few queries that were put up in the previous posts...
1) the written test was not
an elimination round...but it is most likely that due weightage was given to that part when evaluating in the subsequent rounds...
2) Extempore topics...chits were provided to us by the faculty...no choosing...the 1st person takes a look at his topic...gets 1 min to think abt it...& as soon as he starts speaking the 2nd person gets to open his chit...& so on...
Reported 2day for my interviews after clearing extempore & GD round....
interviews were very general in nature...my PI...panels of 2...my panel sir & M'am
was asked for ID & name...remaining ques in random order..
1)most challenging situation in ur work period? was it solved as a team? imp of team work? Any jobs need to be done individually rather than in a team did'nt get this 1
2) Why MBA?
3) Do u want to relate to ur field after MBA or would u change profile for a lucrative offer?
4) where do u see urself 10 yrs from now?
5) weak extra-currics why? (they told me that I had to improve on tht part if in)
6) why did u leave previous job? didnt u like it?
Sir suggested I remain in current job & pursue growth there...overall no real stress..cool 1
1) chem engg? Lateral entry? (I am from Diploma so direct 2nd yr entry in grad)
2) achievement in job?
3) most disappointing moment?
4) any other calls?(have Tapmi & K J som) told them
5) then y siom? why not K J som?
6) saw our web-site? what did u like abt it?
was asked if I had any questions....Went cool overall....