HCP SaysI have already joined time test series for cet...... but since i lack speed, am thinking of joining one more test series to get practice...... any suggestions, which one i should join..........
33. CP x 15 = SP x 20. To equate the two sides CP = 4, SP = 3 so loss of 25%. Can do by SP/CP = 15/20 which is loss of 25%.
34. Say he sells 45 articles for Rs. 45. So his profit is Rs. 15. So CP = Rs. 30. Profit % is 15/30 = 50%. I believe options are wrong. Please confirm.
35. Let CP of 960 gms be 960Rs. He sells for Rs. 1000. Profit is Rs. 40. Profit % = 40/960 = 1/24 = 4.16%
piyushnow23 SaysI had given all mocks of TIME last year...soo do they change the content of the mocks every year ?? Or they're just gonna do in mock shuffling of questions ??
every strategy differ from person to person .Try to build your own strategy depanding on your weakness and strength and try different way to solve problems in least possible time
This is very true, and I would like to add to this by requesting all of you to practice puzzles daily and become masters of them. The advantages are
1. Puzzles come in all exams
2. Once you crack a set, all answers are guaranteed
3. you dont need any prior studying of basic formulae etc to crack puzzles
so try to solve them as much as possible, because puzzles can be mastered only with practice