Suneer Says2-3 years? My prediction would be not more than 2-3 series, attitude or no atitude.
- It seems that our batting is over once we are 5 down. Looking at other teams who go bang bang after 4-5 down, there is something wrong somewhere!:(
What are Agarkar and Karthik doing in the team? The former is the only player who can win a game for the opposition in the death overs. We scaped through in the last match but paid heavily in this one. Is there some BCCI connection for Agarkar that I am missing? The later does not have the ability to clear the fence et all. Shouldn't Yusuf Pathan (Yes, Irfan's brother) replace at least one of them?
dude....i thank u fr the many adjectives used fr my defense of the man under debate....but again m talkin india s interests here....nt sachin s....
Just finished VS Naipaul's A house for Mr. Biswas
It is an excellent book - Naipaul's sardonic sense of humour has been used extremely effectively. People who have been part of a reasonably large family will find it hilarious! Its also recommended for the reading parent community - it is a way of life that they have seen at closer quarters than us.
i wanted to know how important the relieving letter is. will the payslips and offer letter do
I have a similar query.. My company is refusing to relieve me before June 29th. What they are saying is that I can go there on a day's leave on June 20th and complete all the registration formalities. But then I have to come back and will get the relieving letter only on June 29th.
So, is there a way, I can ask the Profs there to absolve me from attending classes until June 29th, join the classes from June 30th, and have the work-ex certificate showing June 29th as the relieving date, a 10 days overlap between IIML reg. on June 20th and company relief.
Please do reply to this query asap. i need to talk to HR accordingly...
i have some queries.....
1. i have 32 months work experiense in mechanical design. wud that be considered for lateral placements.
2. in the offer letter i've received it is mentioned that during the course insitute will provide only bachelor's accomodation. is there any provision thru which i can apply for married accomodation????
On similar lines...
1. my work ex is coming out to be exactly 52 weeks - 26 June 2006 to 22 June 2007 ( provided that I come back after registration @ Lucknow to get my relieving letter ??: ) Will that be counted as 12 months work ex for laterals??
2. Also do ppl with just about a year work ex opt for laterals even if they are eligible. What I mean to ask is that is it worth to push for 12 months by hook or crook?
subodh_iit Says1. Is there a cafeteria in the hostel?? Is any kind of room service available for Cold Drinks/Juices/Snacks etc.
subodh_iit Says2. This specialization thing seems to be old-fashioned. Rather choosing electives as you wish seems to be in vogue now-a-days. Are there any steps being taken Student Committee to remove these restrictions for specializations and all?
subodh_iit Says3. What is the mode of teaching?? Theory or cases.. What kind of reference materials?? - Only Books or from a wide variety.
subodh_iit Says4. For the laptop loan, can I purchase it now - and then get the money reimbursed on the bill, or should the bill be dated after I join IIML.
And for the bulk purchase, do we have to choose from a fixed set of models of say HP, or we have the choice of whichever model we want but it should be of HP. If only from the fixed models, who decides the models.
That is it for now.. :)