Hi Dipankar and other current batch students,
Request you all to all provode some info about the GMP Program. I have provided my profile below.
1. Batch Size
2. Academic Calendar: When does the course end (As per the site the prog starts in June)
3. Accomodation for Married Students
4. What does the fee of 6 Lakhs cover
5. Any specific GMP placement details:
- Diploma in Electrical Engg,
- B.A. Sociology,
- PG Dip in IT Management from AIMA (part-time)
2. GMAT: Took on Aug 10th. Scored 690 (91 percentile), AWA: 6.0 (96%)
- 7 Years in Manufacturing Operations,
- 3 Years - Training Consultancy (Marketing, Consulting and Training Design and
- One and Half year in a IT/ITeS company - HR Training
Current Salary: 5.8 Lakhs
Why MBA: Get quality Management Education, equip self to move into Strategic position
Option One: Management Consulting
Option Two: Learning and Development
Option Three: Independent Consultant and Facilitator
I would prefer to work in India and therefore considering only Indian B Schools. My age is 31, married for 9 years, 7 years old daughter.
1. Quick Learner. I have switched my career twice and fitted into the new role pretty quickly. Consistently was among the top performers.
2. Adaptability: Highly adaptable to any situation and adapt style based on the situation
3. Perceptibility: This is one of my key strengths. My ability to grasp and analyze what is happening around helped me while I worked with companies in different verticals
4. Analytical Skills: My last boss (IIM Alum) very clearly mentioned that I have very good Analytical Skills. My AWA score 6.0 also supports this
5. Clear Vision and strong commitment
Keeping this background in view request you to comment on which
school would be a better fit for me.
I would eagerly wait for your inputs.
Thanks in advance
Took y GMAT on 10th August. Scored 690 - 45 Maths and 38 Vebal. Pretty happy. I have 12 years work ex and confident that I can get admission in a good college.
As I am done with my preparation I wanted to dispose off the material I bought. I have a Kaplan Premier Program (with the CD) and even net access. Anyone interested call me tomorrow on 9885907580. I am based out of Hyderabad
Best of Luck for all those who are preparing. If anyone is interested I can share my experience.
Due to some reason I have landed up with two copies of OG 11th Ed.
I would like to sell one copy at a reasonable price. Anyone interested call me immediately on 9885907580
Hi guys got the manhattan gmat sc book yesterday... I need OG 11(xerox). If anyone is interested plzz mail me back ASAP.
Hey Venom, sorry for the late reply.. i am taking GMAT on may4th. As of now i am not working.. so i am devoting full time for GMAT.