For now self attestation would be fine.
The documents to be send are:
1) High School (10th ) Mark sheet and Certificate (Required for all Candidates)
2) Intermediate (12th ) Mark sheet and Certificate (Required for all Candidates)
3) Qualifying Degree Mark sheet's and Provisional / Final engineering degree(Required for all Candidates)
4) CAT Score card (Required for all Candidates)
5) SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable
6) Certificate of Physical Status (Type of disability to be attached)
7) All Work Experience Certificate (For employed candidates)
8 ) No Objection/relieving Certificate from Employer (For employed candidates)
9) The application fee of Rs.1500/- for candidates in General/OBC and Rs.750/- for SC/ST and Physically Handicapped must be paid through demand draft payable to "Registrar IIT Kanpur" at Kanpur.
10) If photograph is not loaded,then write reference number at the back of the self attested passport size photograph and paste it on the application form.
Attestation is not required for CAT scorecard.
What is " No Objection/relieving Certificate from Employer"
why would i even ask for one(from my employer) when i am applying for a b school to conform an admit or for joining the program that would be needed ..is it required even when i apply :O....
and what does " All Work Experience Certificate" mean
will joining letter and the latest pay slip suffice????