A few doubts,please help
I am a B.com graduate.I am planning to take Cfa level1 this december.
so my queries are:
1. Normally how many chances will be taken by a student to clear the level1?
2. How much will it cost overall?
3. How many years will it take to complete all three levels,normally?
4. Will we get job after completing the three levels?
5. How can we prepare for the exam .Is there any coaching institutes?
6. Is the cfa globally recognized?
7. Which areas are generally covered for the entrance of cfa.Is it like cat?
8. Is this course comparitively an easy one when compared to other related courses like MBA,CA etc?
9. And one more,Is it true that there is no exam centers in India?
91 percentile in cat.can I get admission to christ considering the fact that I have only 50.6% in my graduation?
Actually if we have a high score in the entrance test then do the B-schools give much importance to degree scores?
Can anyone tell me the banks other than BOB whose eligibility criteria
is 50% for graduation (OBC) for P.O?
I got a call from ITM.can anyone tell how gud is ITM chennai.
Do ITM chennai fill their seats more using cat /xat scores.
Is there any official publishment of Micropresentation topics by
ITM .Generally what are the topics that they might ask?
Do Christ accept May Mat scores?
Can we apply for march GD/PI using DEC Mat scores?
I got my admit card scheduled on 29th january.In admit card it says that a
copy of application form should be taken for the selection process.But I did not took a copy of it.What to do now?