Dont u think sitting on 100% cash cud be a lil risky strategy coz u never know where d market wud be headed in coming period.
i know its ur investment and u have a right to make ur own decision , u may reply if u feel the need to do so.
i have posted just for a constructive disussion
I have my GD PI on 14th May @ 9 am
I was in 1st waiting list of FORE PGDM. As per the latest results I have been selected. I wont be joining FORE,so good news for people in 2nd waiting list.
My slot is 3rd May,2.30 PM.......anyone in same slot.
I have email them about the cancellation of the admission and after few days I called them up to confirm whether the mail have been rcd or not
I have successfully registered for MBA Capital Markets and deposited the DD personally at NMIMS. Infact I was the first one to deposit the DD .
I have send my application through Email.
By processing the operator meant that my fees refund application would be put forward to the committee....
Hi anyone from Mumbai joining IFMR???.....m from mumbai and would be joining PGDM Regular
An Update from ICFAI which i got calling up them:
They said that they have received the fee refund request and they would be processing in next few days. I am fine if they take 1 more month but I want the money back .
In the meanwhile all of you who wish to cancel admission may mail to ICFAI for the same and request for a fee refund. Puys dont worry about the refund,we have a very strong case. Last year many puys got refund ,this itself makes the case very strong.
Lets hope for the best.