14th Nov,Morning Slot, Prometric iris tech park, Gurgaon
1) How many attempts you have made and also mention the accuracy level.
Sec 1---> 14 -16(not sure of the count)
Sec 2---> 27(not sure abt accuracy)
2) Your last mock score?
80 in total gadha mocks
3) How was your experience of the test?
Smooth, no disturbances.
4) What was the surprise element for you?
VA was tough. RC's were very comprehension specific but doable if good reading habits.
They covered most topics in Quant.
1 DI set was really tough.
Could have attempted 2-3 more question in quant :(
LR was very easy.
5) Any tips to handle the computer based exam better?
Do not do caselets towards the end, leave single questions for that time.
6) Your overall analysis of the exam: Toughness, new topics, sections etc.
I found Sec 1 difficult as quant is my Archilees heel.
VA,5-6 questions had too close options.
7) Any other details or something you would like to share -
Relax, sleep well and take a break of 5 mins after completing section 1.
So basically what I understand is :
Marketing guy : creates a story (based on numbers/facts/etc/etc) to build a brand\perception
Sales Guy : Uses that story + his dynamics to sell the product .
Why sales is more important is that you'l understand whether the story u'r pitching will work or not ?
I'm from a non marketing field, so I if got it wrong then please do correct me.