1. Best Poster-- Chillfactor
2. Favorite Moderator ---DOC
3. Best Newcomer ( has joined in last 12 months )-- ThinkAce
4. Favorite Poster ( one you like to follow )--Chillfactor
5. Three users you would like to meet: Chillfactor,
6. Best OMPA ( one who has been on forum since 4 years ) :
7. Most networked user : Chillfactor
8. User who has taken most proactive role in offline PG Activities :Pari123 ,Vision
9. Most Active PG City :Pune
10. PG King (Please give a reason in two lines) : Chillfactor
11. PG Queen (Please give a reason in two lines): Pari123
12. Special Mention Post (The Poster of whom you would like to make a special mention for whatever reason. Includes Madcapz)
MBA Exam Section
13. Best Thread : Quant Thread
14. Best Poster : Chillfactor
15. Most Helpful user ( should not be a B-School student/alumnus) : ThinkAce
16. Best Article :
Life at B-school section
17. Best Life at b-school thread
18. Most Helpful B-Schooler/Alumnus
Exam Prep Sources
19. Best Poster : Chillfactor
20. Most Helpful user in Quant section : Chillfactor
21. Most Helpful user in Verbal section : Barclay_boss
22. Best Poster
23. Most Humorous Post
24. SB Personality of the year ( give one reason )
TT School of Management institute involved in teaching, training and research. Currently it has 37 faculty
members. They are involved in three jobs: teaching, training and research. Each faculty member working
with TT School of Management has to be involved in at least one of the three job mentioned above:
A maximum number of faculty members are involved in training. Among them, a number of faculty
members are having additional involvement in the research.
The number of faculty members in research alone is double the number of faculty members involved
in all the three jobs.
17 faculty members are involved in teaching.
The number of faculty members involved in teaching alone is less than the number of faculty members
involved in research alone.
Ten faculty members involved in the teaching are also involved in at least one more job.
80. After some time, the faculty members who were involved in all the three tasks were asked to with
drawl from one task. As a result, one of the faculty members each opted out of teaching and
research, while remaining ones involved in all the three tasks opted out of training. Which one of the
following statements, then necessarily follows:
(A) The least number of faculty members is now involved in teaching.
(B) More faculty members are now associated with training as compared to research.
(C) More faculty members are now involved in teaching as compared to research.
(D) None of the above.
81. Based on the information given above, the minimum number of faculty members involved in both
training and teaching, but not in research is:
(A) 1 (B) 3 (C) 4 (D) 5
Approach plz ?
What are the last two digits of 9483^67483?
approach plz ?
least value of x^2 + 4y^2 + 9z^2 if x+y+z=14
if the roots of the equation x^10 - 1 = 0 are 1 ,a,b,c, ...
find the value of (1-a)(1-b)(1-c) ...
approach plz .......
In how many ways can 4 persons be chosen from a row of 10 persons such that no two persons chosen are sitting next to each other?
(a) 210 (b) 35 (c) 72 (d) None of these
find the sum of all rational numbers x/90 which are less than 1 and such that HCF(x,90)=1
easy one :)
find the no of real roots of x^4 +x^2 = 0
approach plz ?...